RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Two girls one dongle

Ask anything about smart gambling
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro

Two girls one dongle

Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:38 pm

Guys I know this is simple and I should really know it by now, but can two friends use the same mobile broadband device to connect to their accounts? I mean after restarting and changing ips obviously. I don't understand how pubs with wifi would be able to have punters gambling together to compare this to a similar situation.
Thanks
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: Two girls one dongle

Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:04 pm

Seriously just get a 2nd dongle.  Not worth the hassle of locked accounts or worse for the sake of a few quid!
Never trust a goose!!!
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:50 pm

dealer wins wrote: Seriously just get a 2nd dongle.  Not worth the hassle of locked accounts or worse for the sake of a few quid!
It would have to be new too. How would you know if a stranger has used a second hand dongle before?
Chipmunk
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:02 pm

Thought this sounded like a good movie.
Bubbles
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:06 am

Skaggerak wrote: I don't understand how pubs with wifi would be able to have punters gambling together to compare this to a similar situation.
Punters gambling in pubs would bet 5 quid here, 20 there, i.e. they are the most welcome customers by books; and they have mugs account histories to defend them if any suspicious is raised. You and your friend, with your stakes and frequencies, are entirely different story…
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:02 pm

Bubbles wrote: Punters gambling in pubs would bet 5 quid here, 20 there, i.e. they are the most welcome customers by books; and they have mugs account histories to defend them if any suspicious is raised. You and your friend, with your stakes and frequencies, are entirely different story…
One rule for some entirely other rule for another?

I see your point and pretty much agree this is the methodology. What this makes me believe is that one day in the future there will be a huge crash in this industry for everyone involved beyond a casual level.
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro

Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:44 am

If One dongle isn't safe how are two with the sims where a  friend has paid for both in their name? You could go on an endless trail here, I just find it interesting that people draw the lines in different places. But the lines will always change.

Return to “Newbie's questions”