Source of Wealth requests for UK Players

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Source of Wealth requests for UK Players  (Read 1644 times)
Sampong
Gaining experience

View Profile

Sampong

Source of Wealth requests for UK Players
« on: September 20, 2018, 12:14:54 PM »

I am interested to hear members experiences with Source of Wealth requests - can anyone offer any insight please?
dealer wins
Totally Pro

View Profile

dealer wins

Re: Source of Wealth requests for UK Players
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2018, 01:25:45 PM »

Intrusive, a pain in the arse, and completely out of order IMO.

I had great trouble with one payment processing site explaining that I arb and my source of wealth was from the last 14 years arbing.  Eventually they passed me but my funds were frozen for 5 weeks.  ( I actually had to send them my Betfair profit and loss statement, talk about taking the piss).  Needless to say I dont use them anymore.  Dont want to name the site but it rhymes with Bill

I have not been asked by a soft book yet, and if I am I will just close the account straight away.

Never trust a goose!!!
cortomaltese
To become a Pro

View Profile

cortomaltese

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2018, 02:42:46 PM »

I had great trouble with one payment processing site explaining that I arb and my source of wealth was from the last 14 years arbing.  Eventually they passed me but my funds were frozen for 5 weeks.  ( I actually had to send them my Betfair profit and loss statement, talk about taking the piss).  Needless to say I dont use them anymore.  Dont want to name the site but it rhymes with Bill

I have not been asked by a soft book yet, and if I am I will just close the account straight away.

Yeap! Same was asked once from a site that rhymes with seller
Well... Bills and Sellers eventually will become obsolete
arbusers
Administrator
Totally Pro

View Profile WWW

arbusers

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2018, 03:16:16 PM »

No need for mysticism. Any report for a request from a bookmaker?
arbetour
Gaining experience

View Profile

arbetour

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2018, 09:04:28 PM »

Showing enough money in a bank account is enough for it.
dealer wins
Totally Pro

View Profile

dealer wins

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2018, 07:52:49 AM »

Showing enough money in a bank account is enough for it.

No it wasnt.  They wanted to know exactly where that balance had come from, even though I have kept a large balance in my bank for years.

Never trust a goose!!!
Sampong
Gaining experience

View Profile

Sampong

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2018, 04:36:09 PM »

I don't think mysticism is necessary either, but I have heard of others with the same issue with "bill", but each case was eventually resolved.

That is interesting, and indicates that other factors are involved with such requests rather than arbitrarily reaching a certain threshold - would you concur?
Pages: [1]
Print