RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Source of Wealth requests for UK Players

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
Sampong
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Source of Wealth requests for UK Players

Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:14 am

I am interested to hear members experiences with Source of Wealth requests - can anyone offer any insight please?
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: Source of Wealth requests for UK Players

Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:25 pm

Intrusive, a pain in the arse, and completely out of order IMO.

I had great trouble with one payment processing site explaining that I arb and my source of wealth was from the last 14 years arbing.  Eventually they passed me but my funds were frozen for 5 weeks.  ( I actually had to send them my Betfair profit and loss statement, talk about taking the piss).  Needless to say I dont use them anymore.  Dont want to name the site but it rhymes with Bill

I have not been asked by a soft book yet, and if I am I will just close the account straight away.
Never trust a goose!!!
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:42 pm

dealer wins wrote: Intrusive, a pain in the arse, and completely out of order IMO.

I had great trouble with one payment processing site explaining that I arb and my source of wealth was from the last 14 years arbing.  Eventually they passed me but my funds were frozen for 5 weeks.  ( I actually had to send them my Betfair profit and loss statement, talk about taking the piss).  Needless to say I dont use them anymore.  Dont want to name the site but it rhymes with Bill

I have not been asked by a soft book yet, and if I am I will just close the account straight away.
Yeap! Same was asked once from a site that rhymes with seller
Well... Bills and Sellers eventually will become obsolete
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:16 pm

No need for mysticism. Any report for a request from a bookmaker?
arbetour
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:04 pm

dealer wins wrote: Intrusive, a pain in the arse, and completely out of order IMO.

Showing enough money in a bank account is enough for it.
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:52 am

arbetour wrote:
dealer wins wrote: Showing enough money in a bank account is enough for it.
No it wasnt.  They wanted to know exactly where that balance had come from, even though I have kept a large balance in my bank for years.
Never trust a goose!!!
Sampong
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:36 pm

I don't think mysticism is necessary either, but I have heard of others with the same issue with "bill", but each case was eventually resolved.
dealer wins wrote: I have not been asked by a soft book yet, and if I am I will just close the account straight away.
That is interesting, and indicates that other factors are involved with such requests rather than arbitrarily reaching a certain threshold - would you concur?

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”