BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

How to effectively use a limited bet365 account making it a cash cow machine

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
freaked
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: How to effectively use a limited bet365 account making it a cash cow machine

Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:32 pm

Is 1% stake factor the usual limit for accounts that are sent the email "your account" explaining that a trading decision has been made on it?
For example, €20 max at 11.0 in the EPL, €5 max at 6.5 in Bundesliga 2 - seems like stake factor 0.01?
arbusers wrote: We were the first to alert players using bots with certain bookmakers 2 months before the raid. Those who listened to us saved fortunes. But I understand that raid was difficult to avoid.
See 2:24-3:00.

index.php/topic,5404.msg62200.html#msg62200

The correct tactic to go is by keeping only the minimum balance needed for the account to operate, while withdrawing anything above this minimum on a regular basis.
This link is not working, has the thread been removed?
Is it still considered a good tactic to withdraw after a significant win?
I always worry a withdraw will get my account flagged.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: How to effectively use a limited bet365 account making it a cash cow machine

Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:52 pm

https://arbusers.com/viewtopic.php? ... 0#msg62200

That was the 2017 annual review. Notice, many things changed since then.
The way to treat certain bookmakers changes from time to time, but you should avoid keeping large balances in an account that uses a bot.
freaked
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:13 pm

For bet365 accounts that do not use bots - do you think it's better to withdraw after a big win or just pile it up until the restriction comes?
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:39 am

I believe the best tactic to follow, is set an amount of balance that you will never allow your overpass. Thus, whenever you get to XXX euros, you immediately withdraw.

Return to “Bookies discussion”