FavBet stupid verification

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
BorisP
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

FavBet stupid verification

Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:02 am

Hi

I never see fu*king like this by verification,i have there some 180€ and they send me new and new request what to send more....i send in first mail all what they wont.....then they ask me to send more and more stupid pictures....this is realy crazy,its cleary to see that they in support f*ck costumers in head....

*** 1 MAIL
Boris, thank you for choosing FavBet.com!

As a part of Know Your Customer (https://www.favbet.com/en/page/aml_kyc/) policy and in order to avoid any delays in processing your requests in future, we kindly ask you to submit the following:

1. A scanned copy or a photo of your passport or ID card (all passport pages with information or the front and back side of your ID card);
2. Copy of the latest residential address proof (an utility bill of any service provider, a bank account statement or other proofs of your current address);
3. One of the following documents that confirms the legal possession of payment means:

If you use a bank card - please, provide a bank certificate for this card. The certificate must be issued on the bank letterhead with an ink stamp, a signature of a bank employee and an indication of name, full passport details of the cardholder and the currency of the account;

If you use a Skrill e-wallet - please provide screenshots of your personal Skrill account:

1. Limits and verification section (your account has to be verified);
2. Personal Information section (your address must be verified);
The page has to be displayed in full, with visible login at the top right of the screen.

If you use a Neteller e-wallet - please provide screenshots of your personal Neteller account, "Settings" - "Account" section. Your personal data must be verified. The page has to be displayed in full, with visible login from the drop-down menu at the top right of the screen.

If you use another e-wallet - please provide screenshots of your personal account in this payment system with visible wallet ID, personal information of the account holder and an indication of account verification in the payment system.

All copies should be clear, legible and fully visible.

Thank you for your understanding.
FavBet Administration

--------------------------------------------------------
I SEND ALL WHAT THEY WONT
--------------------------------------------------------

*** 2 MAIL
Thank you for contacting FavBet.com!

In order to process your request, please enter your passport (ID card) details in your account. You can enter them in a "Balance" section of a personal account, after clicking "Withdrawal” button.

In addition please also provide your photo with ID card in your hands next to your face. This photo must contain clear visible ID card data as well as it should be clearly visible that it is the owner, who is holding the document.

Regards,
FavBet.com Customer Support

---------------------------------------------------
I SEND PHOTO WITH ID AND ME
---------------------------------------------------

*** 3 MAIL

The quality of photos you have provided is not good enough to process your request.
Most of the document data is blurry and unreadable on any zoom level. A part of the document data is not visible, because you covered it with your finger. The photo is taken from a very short distance and it is not clearly visible that it is the owner who is holding the document.

Please provide higher quality photos taken from a short distance with good lighting. This photo must contain clear visible passport (ID card) data as well as it should be clearly visible that it is the owner, who is holding the document.

Regards,

-----------------------------------------------------
HERE I PROTEST,BECOUSE THIS IS CLEAR SHIT WHAT THEY WROTE...PHOTO IS CLEAR VISEABLE,EVERY DETAIL ON ID IS CLEAR TO SEE
I DIDNT COVER NO DETAIL ON ID...I TAKE ID WITH FINGERS UNDER MY PICTURE ON ID,WHERE ARE NO DATAS! AND I DONT COVER BY THAT MY PICTURE,ALL CLEAR TO SEE!

*** 4 MAIL

In order to process your request, please also provide your photo with ID card and a sheet of paper with the current date in your hands.

Regards,

THEN THEY WONT THE CURRENT DATE AND ID IN MY HEANDS!
I SEND AGAIN....CLEAR AGAIN,BETTER PICTURE CAN MADE ONLY PROFESIONAL PHOTOGRAFS!
----------------------------------------------------

*** 5 MAIL

We kindly ask to provide your photo with back side of ID card in your hands and sheet of paper with current date.
Thank you in advance.

Regards,

-------------------------------------------------
NOW THEY WONT BACK SIDE OF MY ID AND ME,HOW TO HOLD ALL WITH CURRENT DATE ON SHEET OF PAPER
-------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------
NOW I WAIT ON ANSWER,IF I MUST SEND MY DICK WITH CURRENT DATE???!!!
------------------------------------------------

Realy....is this normall????
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
AlexNotman1
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: FavBet stupid verification

Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:42 am

You better shave your dick before photo is taken so they won't complain it's not clear visible:P
Last edited by AlexNotman1 on Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
DPG
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:11 pm

This just goes to show any old idiots can become bookmakers because of the lack of proper regulation in the industry. Best to avoid such shady companies and bet with reputable bookmakers and exchanges only.

It's hard enough having to deal with well rated betting companies some of the time so I wouldn't go near any of the dodgy ones if you paid me.
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:04 pm

When you send them photos. Say them "I show you, show me"! I am gay!
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:36 pm

Ive seen some BS requests in my time, but this takes the piss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Never trust a goose!!!
jp
jpdias101

Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:01 pm

thats one proper scam bookie right there.

Return to “Bookies discussion”