RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

French bookmakers

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
polltrow74
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

French bookmakers

Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:38 pm

Hi.Can any summary opinion of the French books.Interestingly, almost all of the bigger bookmakers in France offer an welcome bonus.Hey have a very liberal attitude towards foreign players.I found these bookies:winamax,zebet,PMU,parions sport,france-pari,netbet.fr,joaonline,genybet,feelingbet.I notice as a big disadvantage their very low odds.But on the other hand they have bonuses
LewCarter

Re: French bookmakers

Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:25 pm

Hi,
You summed it up pretty well : they have bonuses but very low odds. So you can take advantage of the bonuses, but once you used them that's pretty much it... and beware of the conditions that narrow the use of this bonuses. Their odds are about 10% lower than every foreign bookmakers, which are "inaccessible" to the french (only 15 or 16 bookies are approved by the french authorities, and they are identifiable by their .fr). This makes betting professionally very difficult, and arbs impossible to find. This is actually a consequence of a law that was adopted in 2010 to regulate the sector : it was considered that betting online was supposed to be contained to entertainment, so the gains are not taxed, instead the tax (7.5% I think) is directly taken from the bookies who cannot give back more than 85% of the amount bet to gamblers.

Return to “Bookies discussion”