BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Hypothetically: with a £1m float, how much could one make arbing 50 hours/week?

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
peny22
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: Hypothetically: with a £1m float, how much could one make arbing 50 hours/week?

Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:37 pm

MrG wrote:
peny22 wrote: "Even that seems very high? I'm curious, because i started with 5k (a loan from a friend) and was making 2k a month, then i paid him back after i made enough to go it on my own. I only do in play arbing and when i really out in the effort i can make £100-£200 per day sometimes more. I only use 4-5 bookies at the moment as i dont have the funds for more, but im curious as to what someone would be doing with 70k?"

Can you write from which arbitrary search engine you use and do you only play arbitrage live?.
I use Betburger and yes i only do live. I use stakes of a few hundred and dont usually go for anything under 5% or over 15%. I only use large stakes on accounts i've had for a while though as ive been limited quick with new accounts doing this.
Is such a set of bookmakers enough: bet365, betfair, wiliamhill, 188bet, unibet, bet-at-home ?. Can you recommend something to add?.
MrG
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Hypothetically: with a £1m float, how much could one make arbing 50 hours/week?

Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:58 pm

peny22 wrote:
MrG wrote:
peny22 wrote: "Even that seems very high? I'm curious, because i started with 5k (a loan from a friend) and was making 2k a month, then i paid him back after i made enough to go it on my own. I only do in play arbing and when i really out in the effort i can make £100-£200 per day sometimes more. I only use 4-5 bookies at the moment as i dont have the funds for more, but im curious as to what someone would be doing with 70k?"

Can you write from which arbitrary search engine you use and do you only play arbitrage live?.
I use Betburger and yes i only do live. I use stakes of a few hundred and dont usually go for anything under 5% or over 15%. I only use large stakes on accounts i've had for a while though as ive been limited quick with new accounts doing this.
Is such a set of bookmakers enough: bet365, betfair, wiliamhill, 188bet, unibet, bet-at-home ?. Can you recommend something to add?.
The first 5 are good. I found Bet at home really awkward. Paddy Power, Bwin, Betway, Betfred. Ones that direct straight to the betslip are most ideal because with in play you need to be fast and really on the ball. I recommend practising with small stakes if you haven't done much in play already....

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”