RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Skrill Question

Ask anything about smart gambling
Wolfie
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: Skrill Question

Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:22 am

Would 10 of your cousins send you 2K euro each in a period of 6-8 weeks ? No. You are a merchant or they are not you cousins...
Its not that skrill wants to close your account since you make money for them. But if a scandal goes out with skrill name on it, than no one would use it anymore.
atilla9
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:39 am

So what if they are not my cousins? Is is not criminal activity to send money which I own. Maybe those people acting in cooperation to take advantage over bookies.
From my point it is totally ok. I can't see anything wrong.
Only from bookmaker's side it is wrong as they only want unconscious players betting on crap odds and every smart actions will need to be cut off using payment processor policy.

It is a little worrying that you arbusers bealive in this argumentation.

Also what scandal you are writing about? I do not get it maybe because I'm not indoctrinated into that logic.

To be clear, I'm against the rules protecting interest of one group and disrespecting another. We players are in the last group.
Wolfie
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:52 am

I am just stating facts. Seeing the facts makes you find better solutions. Maybe you are indoctrinated in one idea that i dont want to state in protection of smart gambling comunity. I think you can understand by yourself. The collaboration of skrill with bookies can be true but i dont want to enter in the area of speculation. One thing i can say for sure is skrill wants smart gamblers since they are high rollers.
atilla9
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:58 am

Thanks for your opinion.
aycaramba
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:37 pm

Just so I'm aligned again:

What possible scenario are you referring to as "scandal" with Skrill connected to it?

If you're referring to criminal activity - they can track the money flow clearly and know it's coming from bookmakers. So what could they be possibly be afraid of?
Markus
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:19 am

i think money laundering. Or you make a strategy whit that friends acounts on your own, all on the same pc.

Return to “Newbie's questions”