Engineer building arb tool

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
joaqtor
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Engineer building arb tool

Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:00 pm

Hi all!

I'm a software engineer, currently building an arb tool which I'm pretty proud of, and it's showing progress.

I'm experienced in building automation tools, and I would like to partner up with someone who is experienced in arbing (preferably live arbing). I am learning the hard way right now, which is fine, but I figured that if I join forces with someone already experienced in this path, I could focus more in the tool development and start making money together.

So, if anyone out there is interested in having an arbing chat, please contact me!
techpeter
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Engineer building arb tool

Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:52 pm

what's new about what you are planning? me and a group of other arbers have a syndicate that we have been running for over 7 years .  we could do with someone else to help with code though.
most of the problems that you are going through we have solved over the years
can you PM someone on this website ? 
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:59 pm

joaqtor wrote: I'm a software engineer, currently building an arb tool which I'm pretty proud of, and it's showing progress.

I'm experienced in building automation tools, and I would like to partner up with someone who is experienced in arbing (preferably live arbing). I am learning the hard way right now, which is fine, but I figured that if I join forces with someone already experienced in this path, I could focus more in the tool development and start making money together.
It seems that you gain so much experience in less than 2 months. What a fast learner!
joaqtor wrote: Hi all! Totally newbie here.
joaqtor
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:12 pm

Arbusers wrote: It seems that you gain so much experience in less than 2 months. What a fast learner!
I don't understand the sarcasm here. I'm saying I'm experienced in coding and automating things, not in arbing. That's why I am looking for people that do have good experience in it.
arbusers
Administrator

Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:21 pm

It is an induction and not a sarcasm.
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:24 pm

If someone is skilled enough to build arbing (or any) software that makes money, they will NEVER offer it for sale or look for partners.

Its ALWAYS a scammer, sorry to be blunt!!
Never trust a goose!!!
arbusers
Administrator

Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:25 pm

dealer wins wrote: If someone is skilled enough to build arbing (or any) software that makes money, they will NEVER offer it for sale or look for partners.

Ahh, I have to disagree here. BetBurger and all the alert services are building arbing softwares that make money and they do sell them for years now.
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:38 pm

Arbusers wrote:
dealer wins wrote: If someone is skilled enough to build arbing (or any) software that makes money, they will NEVER offer it for sale or look for partners.

Ahh, I have to disagree here. BetBurger and all the alert services are building arbing softwares that make money and they do sell them for years now.
I agree , but not for newbee forum posters
Never trust a goose!!!
blackswan

Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:54 am

joaqtor wrote: Hi all!

I'm a software engineer, currently building an arb tool which I'm pretty proud of, and it's showing progress.

So, if anyone out there is interested in having an arbing chat, please contact me!
Hey, it sounds good and I may be able to help you. Send me a private message please.
MrG
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:45 pm

joaqtor wrote: Hi all!

I do live arbing full time, every day.. Would be interested in having a chat with you
Markus
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:17 pm

My 2 cents are. When you couldn´t coding and you need one person that do this for you it is very difficult but not impossible. The first reason is trust then he must very fast react when the bookie change anything on there site and it cost alot of money, first the production and then the maintenance. The time i think 1 hour a day to look that is all clear. I search along time for such a bot. I think in this time i have learned coding my self.
BR

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”