BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Gold service

Your Surebets System
valkilmer

Gold service

Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:29 pm

Hi guys,

I'm a beginner in this area of surebets, my question is very simple, is it worth paying for the gold service?
alealeale
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: Gold service

Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:57 pm

Probably that's the only way to work...delay won't allow you to bet the right odds.
VidaBlue
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:27 am

I think it is optional.

If you are a beginner you may decide to save those money on a gold subscription initially. Although odds are delayed etc. you're still unlimited even at the slowest bookmakers, and may get some good trades/bets. Your main task initially is to familiarize yourself with the procedures in arbitrage or value, getting you trained. After some time, you'll find yourself struggling to get timely bets before odds change and then you may find yourself ready to take full advantage of a more expensive subscription.
uptight
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:15 pm

Another newbie question : I bought my first GOLD purchase at betonvalue one week ago, it's not bad for live arbs, but unfortunately they don't show the odds of bet365. Probably next time I will subscribe to another arb provider...which is the best arb service, for live arbs, which includes bet365 odds?
Last edited by uptight on Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “BetOnValue”