BetOnValue - User support and feedback

Your Surebets System
asdqwerty
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Delay, error, lots of problems here

Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:35 am

BetOnValue wrote:
asdqwerty wrote: FYI, betonvalue will be closing soon.
Hello,

We want to assure you that BetOnValue will not be closed.
Please feel free to use our services now and in the future too.

Kind Regards,
The BetOnValue Team

lol, i'm pretty sure you will be closed man ;)
alealeale
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:28 pm

@Bov: you still haven't replied to my email.
Here in the forum you tell me to write to you via email but don't answer in more than 2 whole days...you are incredible...
alealeale
Totally Pro

Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:46 am

So the customer service is definitely down. More than 10 days from my 2-3 emails and no answer at all. They are providing wrong crossings on ATP Atlanta, mixing set handicap (Pinnacle) with game handicap (soft) as in attachment. I've informed them at the beginning of the tournament but no reply, no fixing, I really blame them for this behavior, it's not professional from a payment service.
@Arbursers: are you able to communicate with these people? Thank you so much.
Attachments
Schermata 2019-07-26 alle 07.34.43.png
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:24 pm

alealeale wrote: @Arbursers: are you able to communicate with these people? Thank you so much.
Yes, I sent a question in regards to the delays and the poor customer service. Waiting for a reply.
arbusers
Administrator

Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:37 pm

alealeale wrote: So the customer service is definitely down. More than 10 days from my 2-3 emails and no answer at all. They are providing wrong crossings on ATP Atlanta, mixing set handicap (Pinnacle) with game handicap (soft) as in attachment. I've informed them at the beginning of the tournament but no reply, no fixing, I really blame them for this behavior, it's not professional from a payment service.
@Arbursers: are you able to communicate with these people? Thank you so much.
OK, our contact in BOV claims that no ticket at all is open right now, and all queries have been answered promptly within 24h from receiving them.

I understand there might be some communication issues, so I m asking you guys to send me pms describing the issues you face in details, and mentioning your usernames in BOV service. These pms will be forwarded intact to our BOV contact who will take care of them.
alealeale
Totally Pro

Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:05 pm

Thanks for your efforts, I'm going to write you in private but let me publicly wonder if their bottom right yellow button (as in attachment, red arrow) is not working at all.
My last complaints have been made that way so no tracks at all on my email but they tell you that  have no open tickets. How is it possible? On my attachment you still see wrong tennis surebet crossings (red circle), several days it's happening and now on other tournaments.
Attachments
Schermata 2019-07-27 alle 14.03.55.png
ADM-BetOnValue
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:30 pm

Hi guys,

Please keep in mind that the functionality displayed above by aleaalea is not a contact form.
That's just an overall rating experience for the website which was used a long time ago when we where using HotJar to monitor user experience. We will remove that functionality from the website soon to avoid any confusion.

The contact form can be found under this link: https://www.betonvalue.com/help-and-support/contact/ , there we reply as much as we can to all our users' querries. Another option to get in touch with us is via the e-mail address contact@betonvalue.com
ADM-BetOnValue
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:33 pm

Alfa1234 wrote: Basically I haven't been able to reach the site in 3 days, not on desktop, VPS or mobile.  No other issues with internet or any other website.

https://gyazo.com/704222b1648d80e04d29aa17fb096ef6
Hi guys,

In the first part of this month, we migrated the application to new and better servers.
Once this process happens, due to DNS propagation over the internet there is an interval of around 24 hours when the website might not work properly, because your current ISP is still pointing you to the old servers. That's exactly what happened in our case.
alealeale
Totally Pro

Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:51 pm

Got it, thanks. Are you going to improve your service? For instance, it's been 40 days I've told you that Intralot.it is offline so no need to show their odds. So far, still present on your software. I'm not annoyed by keep seeing that bookmaker but I can't understand why you don't remove it and replace it with the new one (http://intralotshop.it/Prenotatore/) as I've asked you via email last month. Thanks.
ADM-BetOnValue
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:50 pm

We are doing our best to improve on all verticals just that we kindly ask our customers to be patient, we cannot change everything from day one.
Regarding your advice related to Intralot, are you kind enough to send it to us via contact@betonvalue.com and we will see what can be done in this direction.
alealeale
Totally Pro

Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:06 pm

ADM-BetOnValue wrote: We are doing our best to improve on all verticals just that we kindly ask our customers to be patient, we cannot change everything from day one.
Regarding your advice related to Intralot, are you kind enough to send it to us via contact@betonvalue.com and we will see what can be done in this direction.
Already done, one month ago...but I will again.
Attachments
Schermata 2019-07-27 alle 19.05.12.png
Last edited by alealeale on Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arbusers
Administrator

Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:33 pm

alealeale, the attached image is showing a communication with BetBurger, not with BetOnValue.
alealeale
Totally Pro

Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:37 am

arbusers wrote: alealeale, the attached image is showing a communication with BetBurger, not with BetOnValue.
Yes, I'm sorry, too hurry; the same day I've informed also Bov, with the difference that BB added the new site in a few days.
Attachments
Schermata 2019-07-28 alle 06.33.39.png
Schermata 2019-07-28 alle 06.33.24.png
Giorgin07
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:59 pm

I tried BOV too,but it’s more how to lose money not win any.
They have a lot of mistakes on their odd.Most time I get to find the game it’s closed or different odds.They have a lot of sure bets with corner handicap at Boylesport which isn’t existing at all on their site.
Worst of all is team corner sure bets with Paddy Power.Away Under 3.5 usually at Unibet and Over 3.5 away MULTI corner at Paddy Power.
Unfortunately I didn’t notice that it was a different bet and lost a lot of money on Dallas-Minnesota game.
Also now their site is down..
A really terrible experience...
jo
jonibiza19

Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:13 pm

Heard a lot of complaints about This service it´s very low quality, I wonder why arbusers promotes them

Return to “BetOnValue”