Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Delay, error, lots of problems here

Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:12 pm

The service is usable but the service needs to improve :

-Improve the speed of odds analysis
-Add missing types of bets for some bookmakers
-And especially add B365.

With that you will shade your competitors.
Lets go BOV !
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:02 am

jonibiza19 wrote: I wonder why arbusers promotes them
There is always someone or some people wondering for all alert services. If we had the same wonder then no alert service would be here.
alealeale
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:13 am

@Arbusers, could you kindly ask them about timing? Do they have any idea how long offline will last? I'd do by myself but I'm sure I'd get no answer, thank you!
I have been off for a week and didn't check the site but it looks like a server issue (thankfully they had changed it with a new one)  ;D
Last edited by alealeale on Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
ADM-BetOnValue
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:53 am

Hello,

The website was down for several hours, starting with Sunday afternoon since this morning.
While investigating the issue, our technical team discovered there was an issue in the configuration of the Name Servers, an issue which was solved this morning.
At this moment, the website should be working for all the customers. We manually did checks from various IP's and also used dedicated web services and all looks good.
https://prnt.sc/orhtff
We kindly ask all the users affected by this problem to write us an e-mail, via contact@betonvalue.com and we will extend their subscription with one extra day.

Wish you a great day,
ADM-BetOnValue
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:11 am

alealeale wrote: @Arbusers, could you kindly ask them about timing? Do they have any idea how long offline will last? I'd do by myself but I'm sure I'd get no answer, thank you!
I have been off for a week and didn't check the site but it looks like a server issue (thankfully they had changed it with a new one)  ;D
Can you please let us know via what channels are you contacting us? It is really strange to see that you didn't get feedback from us, as long as during the working days, there are no unsolved tickets, tickets received via contact@betonvalue.com or from the website dedicated contact form, available here https://www.betonvalue.com/help-and-support/contact/ .
alealeale
Totally Pro

Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:16 am

ADM-BetOnValue wrote:
alealeale wrote: @Arbusers, could you kindly ask them about timing? Do they have any idea how long offline will last? I'd do by myself but I'm sure I'd get no answer, thank you!
Can you please let us know via what channels are you contacting us? It is really strange to see that you didn't get feedback from us, as long as during the working days, there are no unsolved tickets, tickets received via contact@betonvalue.com or from the website dedicated contact form, available here https://www.betonvalue.com/help-and-support/contact/ .
I will tell you as soon as I will be able to reach the site.
alealeale
Totally Pro

Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:20 am

@Bov: in the last period you are surely faster than in the past but posting issues on forum is the fastest way to get a reply.
PTV
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:03 pm

I used them frequently back when I was new to this in 2005, they were still Betbrain at the time. I stayed with them until they became BOV and spent years reporting bugs and trying to get them to improve their service and even got a 50% off deal because of my contributions but in the end they never managed to improve (BF delays were the big one) and I stopped using them 2013 or so. Surprised to see people still find them useful. I suppose it depends on what books you use.
alealeale
Totally Pro

Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:31 pm

PTV wrote: I used them frequently back when I was new to this in 2005, they were still Betbrain at the time. I stayed with them until they became BOV and spent years reporting bugs and trying to get them to improve their service and even got a 50% off deal because of my contributions but in the end they never managed to improve (BF delays were the big one) and I stopped using them 2013 or so. Surprised to see people still find them useful. I suppose it depends on what books you use.
I keep using bov because of my country but even if I select only bookies I can use, on a whole surebet page (50-100 showed) 90% are useless because of wrong old odds and other reasons not depending on bov (limits too small, different rules, etc.). I have to be patient ad take the right one or using bov as edge for other not showed italian bookies. As I said before, I could't work only with bov subscription.
ADM-BetOnValue
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:00 pm

PTV wrote: I used them frequently back when I was new to this in 2005, they were still Betbrain at the time. I stayed with them until they became BOV and spent years reporting bugs and trying to get them to improve their service and even got a 50% off deal because of my contributions but in the end they never managed to improve (BF delays were the big one) and I stopped using them 2013 or so. Surprised to see people still find them useful. I suppose it depends on what books you use.
Hello,

Because we have such a big number of bookmakers in our system (+140 bookmakers) sometimes there might be some delays for particular bookmakers. Even like this, we are doing our best to improve the current feeds we have and also to increase the offer in order to please as many subscribers as possible.
Regarding the most annoying issues you are encountering, we will really appreciate if you could write us in private so we could build a backlog and try to fix the most critical ones.
Worth mentioning that we started a process of increasing the number of bookies, some have been already added other top bookies will be added in the following months.
Giorgin07
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:39 pm

ADM-BetOnValue wrote:
Regarding the most annoying issues you are encountering, we will really appreciate if you could write us in private so we could build a backlog and try to fix the most critical ones.
You really answer BOV?
After how many weeks?
2019-08-23.png
ADM-BetOnValue
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:54 pm

Giorgin07 wrote:

ADM-BetOnValue wrote:
You really answer BOV?
After how many weeks?
[attachment id=0 msg=71705]

Thanks Giorgino07. We identified your username inside our platform and we wrote you in private.
Giorgin07
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:51 pm

ADM-BetOnValue wrote:
Giorgin07 wrote:

ADM-BetOnValue wrote:
You really answer BOV?
After how many weeks?
[attachment id=0 msg=71705]

Thanks Giorgino07. We identified your username inside our platform and we wrote you in private.
I've not received anything till now.
TZ
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:00 pm

Hockey handicaps you have all wrong connected. When will you fix this? Its like this already whole weak.
Thank you

Return to “BetOnValue”