Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:15 pm

I asked BOV to have a look here.
ADM-BetOnValue
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Delay, error, lots of problems here

Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:30 pm

alealeale wrote: empty post to be deleted, thanks,
I was going to show people all the issues I get this morning on bov but even the system doesn't allow
so many screenshots (they haven't yet replied)

edit: it's simply out of order...all the odds are 2 hours old, unbelievable.
They are slowly going to hell.
In my opinion they don't even deserve to be advertised here, no more.
Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback on this.

We have sent our replies to you on email in the past couple of days, but please do let us know if you haven't received these messages. Regarding the issues you've reported, we'd like to confirm that on Wednesday a server restart has caused a momentary pause on the odds, which of course were updated as usual after said restart. Also, some of the providers you've mentioned in your posts are undergoing some technical work, hence why they're not available in our collection at the moment, which we mentioned in our previous discussions.

Referring to our response time, you're completely correct, we do aim to reply within 2 hours to all emails received, and this is a very important part of our customer service policies. However, the busiest of days can beat us to it and Black Friday has brought us some really busy ones. We apologise for any inconvenience on the wait time and please don't hesitate to reach out again if any of our replies seem to not have gone through to you or if anything remains unclear.

All the best,
The BetOnValue Team
alealeale
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:37 pm

@Arbusers: Thanks, they have solved at the end of the morning (after I've informed them by email about the issue, that's what replied to me, very strange, haven't they realized it by themself?).
The problem is not this blackout, the problem is their engineers, they aren't able to fix 90% issues.
I could list them here from the most stupid one (they removed a lot of bookies, I suppose to make server working better, but at the same time they added Goldbet, that is a clone of Intralot, I've informed them about it but no answer at all) to the most dangerous one (sometimes huge delay on betfair exchange, must always double check before placing a bet etc etc etc.
But every year I renew subscription, unluckily there are no alternatives to work with, together with Betburger.
Thanks anyway.
alealeale
Totally Pro

Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:40 pm

ADM-BetOnValue wrote:
alealeale wrote: empty post to be deleted, thanks,
I was going to show people all the issues I get this morning on bov but even the system doesn't allow
so many screenshots (they haven't yet replied)

edit: it's simply out of order...all the odds are 2 hours old, unbelievable.
They are slowly going to hell.
In my opinion they don't even deserve to be advertised here, no more.
Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback on this.

We have sent our replies to you on email in the past couple of days, but please do let us know if you haven't received these messages. Regarding the issues you've reported, we'd like to confirm that on Wednesday a server restart has caused a momentary pause on the odds, which of course were updated as usual after said restart. Also, some of the providers you've mentioned in your posts are undergoing some technical work, hence why they're not available in our collection at the moment, which we mentioned in our previous discussions.

Referring to our response time, you're completely correct, we do aim to reply within 2 hours to all emails received, and this is a very important part of our customer service policies. However, the busiest of days can beat us to it and Black Friday has brought us some really busy ones. We apologise for any inconvenience on the wait time and please don't hesitate to reach out again if any of our replies seem to not have gone through to you or if anything remains unclear.

All the best,
The BetOnValue Team
No problem, probably you are doing your best, even it's not enough to provide a good service.
Please let me know if I have to write here all your missings.
bye
ADM-BetOnValue
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:51 pm

alealeale wrote: No problem, probably you are doing your best, even it's not enough to provide a good service.
Please let me know if I have to write here all your missings.
bye
Hi there,

If you'd like to let us know about any difficulties you're facing while using BetOnValue, please don't hesitate to drop us a message at contact@betonvalue.com :)

Best wishes,
The BetOnValue Team
alealeale
Totally Pro

Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:40 pm

This is a nightmare mr.BOV.
When you come back to office take a look at what your service is doing on saturday afternoon.
First pic: only Better and Pinnacle showed (11 bookies flagged)
Second pic: 5 seconds later n.1 surebet.
Attachments
Schermata 2020-12-12 alle 16.37.40.png
Schermata 2020-12-12 alle 16.37.26.png
alealeale
Totally Pro

Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:51 pm

This is the way BOV works:
Lens-Montpellier Ligue 1 France football.
I have flagged 16 bookies now.
The pic is reporting that only 5 (five) bookies are scanned on this match.
This is really really...I don't know...they don't deserve to stay on market anymore.
Attachments
Schermata 2020-12-12 alle 16.47.44.png
madridking
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:00 am

This is dead? No more rugby, volleyball, snooker. Several markets not scanned. Looks like betonvalue is abandoned.
Too bad it was a good scanner a few years ago
ADM-BetOnValue
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:33 am

Hi everyone,

Hope you've had a good start of the year :) We'll try to answer all of your recent inquiries below.
alealeale wrote: This is the way BOV works:
Lens-Montpellier Ligue 1 France football.
I have flagged 16 bookies now.
The pic is reporting that only 5 (five) bookies are scanned on this match.
This is really really...I don't know...they don't deserve to stay on market anymore.
One of our customer support agents has been in touch with you regarding this situation. Please kindly note that due to technical work, some bookmakers were temporarily disabled; this was, of course, only momentary and they were quickly brought back on the website. Furthermore, please keep in mind that not all bookmaker combinations may generate sure bets on every event; this depends on the odds provided by the bookmakers.
vevete wrote: BetonValue became a joke!

The numbers of sports available for Surebets is down to 6 sports except eletronic sports! Is that serious? No more rugby, volleyball, greyhound, horse racing, athlétics, motor sports and a lot more are missing.

Then, their customer service are like trainee from the beginning of covid, answer delai is now 2 or 3 days, instead of few hours before. They answer same things everytime and clearly don't know the business, it's really embarassing! No more commercial gesture (subscription extended) when the service is down for several days.

They seem to have cut down their costs with less employees, less servers maybe (less sports), but still the same high price.
In addition, they have still not bring Middles to the Surebets tool!
The only positive thing is their number of Bookies available.
Their competitors are improving when Betonvalue is regressing. If they continue this way, customers will go to their competitors really quickly.
As you may already have been informed, we've taken the decision to remove several sports from the website, which were not being as active as others when it comes to sure bets/value bets and also taking into account the interest of our customers for those events. However, we're noting down all the feedback received and are open to bringing back events if a larger group of customers will be interested in them.

Regarding the customer support service, please be ensured that all of our agents are undergoing extensive and ongoing training, so they can know the ins and outs of arbitrage and BetOnValue. The reason why you may receive a reply after 2-3 days is that all emails from Friday evening to Monday morning are replied to on Mondays, as we do not have the customer support service available during weekends. Aside from this general reason, delays rarely occur when we receive a high volume of emails (e.g.: Black Friday, Cyber Monday and Christmas Eve). If you have encountered any situation where you feel your request was wrongly addressed, please don't hesitate to drop us a message at contact@betonvalue.com. Our team will be happy to take another look at your request as perhaps there was a misunderstanding :)

In regards to subscription extensions, we'll gladly add extra days if the service is down, this being an unusual and unexpected situation which we have rarely encountered throughout the years. However, if you're referring to one bookmaker in particular which has undergone technical work, please keep in mind that this can happen sometimes when the bookmaker themselves changes data on their end, and we've been very open about the work we're doing and the ETAs received from our Technical Team.
madridking wrote: This is dead? No more rugby, volleyball, snooker. Several markets not scanned. Looks like betonvalue is abandoned.
Too bad it was a good scanner a few years ago
We can assure you that the service is live, as well as our community of arbers :) If you're interested in certain markets that are not available on the website at the moment, please send us an email at contact@betonvalue.com and our team will be happy to pass down your requests, so they can be taken into account for future additions on BetOnValue.

Hope all your questions have been answered but if you feel something has been missed or you'd like to find out more information about anything BetOnValue related, please send a message to our team at contact@betonvalue.com and customer support service will gladly address any inquiries.

Best wishes,
The BetOnValue Team
madridking
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:48 pm

I think everyone wants other sports back. And everyone can see that the quality has dropped at all levels. There is no doubt.
I hope that one day Betonvalue will make a big comeback like the service it has been.
Regards
alealeale
Totally Pro

Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:03 pm

ADM-BetOnValue wrote: Furthermore, please keep in mind that not all bookmaker combinations may generate sure bets on every event; this depends on the odds provided by the bookmakers.
...really???  ;D ;D ;D You're UNBELIEVABLE.
alealeale
Totally Pro

Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:11 pm

My first email this week is yesterday at 2 pm.
I've reported 4/5 issues, old ones, brand new ones (mostly old)...no answer at all.
I could have shown you more than 20 issues but I have also to work, I can't lose hours to
get nothing in change 90% of the time.
But basically it's my fault that I keep buying your software...
Attachments
Schermata 2021-01-13 alle 18.04.32.png
ADM-BetOnValue
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

BetOnValue - User support and feedback

Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:10 am

alealeale wrote: My first email this week is yesterday at 2 pm.
I've reported 4/5 issues, old ones, brand new ones (mostly old)...no answer at all.
I could have shown you more than 20 issues but I have also to work, I can't lose hours to
get nothing in change 90% of the time.
But basically it's my fault that I keep buying your software...
Hi there,

Hope this message finds you well :)

We have received your emails yesterday and all of the technical reports have been escalated within our department. As soon as we receive more information about these investigations, we'll let you know. Unfortunately, we have indeed received numerous messages yesterday due to an on-going promotion, but please be ensured that any technical issues are immediately escalated to the right department.

We wouldn't ever ask you to provide time for this purpose, you can let us know anytime if you want us to look into something. Additional information is optional but always appreciated.

Please check your email inbox for further communications from our customer support service.

All the best,
The BetOnValue Team
Last edited by ADM-BetOnValue on Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
madridking
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: BetOnValue - User support and feedback

Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:33 pm

It looks like bov will no longer deliver other sports (rugby, volleyball, badminton, american footbal, snooker etc ...).
ADM-BetOnValue
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: BetOnValue - User support and feedback

Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:34 pm

madridking wrote: It looks like bov will no longer deliver other sports (rugby, volleyball, badminton, american footbal, snooker etc ...).
Our team has indeed removed some sports that didn't have as much activity on the website a few months ago, however, please send any requests or recommendations to contact@betonvalue.com so they can be taken into account for future additions. We're keeping noted all feedback received from our customers and will adjust the sport selection accordingly :)

Return to “BetOnValue”