Old arber back in business..

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
newbie77
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Old arber back in business..

Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:50 pm

Hi guys,
ive been away for a couple of years from arbing, thought i'd give it a go again focusing mostly on harvesting bonuses for a start.
I understand detection and limits have increased tremendously nowadays, so which easy softs in terms of limiting would you recommend i go for first? and whats the highest bet you would recommend without raising suspicions at least till the bonus is harvested?

Thanks.
Yngwie
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: Old arber back in business..

Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:52 am

newbie77 wrote: Hi guys,
ive been away for a couple of years from arbing, thought i'd give it a go again focusing mostly on harvesting bonuses for a start.
I understand detection and limits have increased tremendously nowadays, so which easy softs in terms of limiting would you recommend i go for first? and whats the highest bet you would recommend without raising suspicions at least till the bonus is harvested?

Thanks.
Bonus? Which bonus? lol.  :D

That good old times are gone, man. I'm thinking about retiring after few years and you tell that you decided to back in business. When you left the arb business? 90's? :D
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:58 am

I also don't find it a healthy idea to go for bonus hunting, unless we are talking about peanuts really. Maybe you should look for live arbitrage, trading and value betting instead.
kustef
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:33 pm

Yngwie/Sawyer wrote:

Thanks.

That good old times are gone, man. I'm thinking about retiring after few years and you tell that you decided to back in business. When you left the arb business? 90's? :D
Haha you will not leave.. if you know what you are doing,  you never find better job than this :) its fun and profitable and tax free
Yngwie
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:06 pm

kustef wrote:
Yngwie/Sawyer wrote:

Thanks.

Haha you will not leave.. if you know what you are doing,  you never find better job than this :) its fun and profitable and tax free
Sure, man. Just kidding. Arbing is more challenging and tough recently but still profitable. I have to admit my profits decreased, compared to previous years. In 2017, my monthly average turnover was over 1 Million Euros. This year, I could barely make 250k turnover.

Things and ways changed little bit also. In the past, we were focused more on pregame arbs and bonus hunt. Nowadays, inplay arbing is ahead of pregame arbing. Of course, it's all about your resources. We're all living in different parts of the world. We are living in different enviroments with different opportunities and treasures. I hope you're in a land with lots of gold to dig. Good luck!
Last edited by Yngwie on Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”