BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Value betting softwares

Is this the new hack of smart gambling?
Omega22

Value betting softwares

Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:05 am

Hello everyone, its been a long time i am using this forum and i find it very helpful in some cases. But there are other cases that are "left over" not that they are not importante but i see people not talking about it a lot. So value betting used to be a new thing (since i know people that have 5 uears working with value) but in the last 2 year i think has grown a lot and all know about it.
Being noticed so much there has been a large scale of new softwares runing. So the discussion i want to start (being that i am a newbie) how can a experienced person differentiate this softwares to find the best ones currently working. A simple answer should be : try to find who does you the most money and i think thats a true statment (for an newbie like me ????).
But what i am looking for its also a more critical view. Like how the soft behave. How the bets are placed. How do the bookies behave to the soft and the account. Etc etc
Only experienced persons allowed ????
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: Value betting softwares

Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:11 pm

There is a lot of secrecy around bots as bot developers are not ready to share their tricks openly for obvious reasons. It is not only the competition by other bot developers but it is the counterattack by bookmakers.
If you are an old timer of the forum as you say, (even though you registered your account some hours ago) you might remember the Captain's log 2017 and our mention that lavish contracts have been awarded in order to tackle the use of bots. Earlier in February this year we observed how these contracts came into force. Some people lost a lot of money.
Each Value Betting software operates in a different way. Take for example
RebelBetting's Value Betting product where the software compares odds between soft bookmakers and Pinnacle, or any other source of true odds. You could expect your accounts to be limited in a slower ratio compared to classic arbitrage simply because you dont go for the max stake each time. I m running several value betting projects as we speak and each one of them has it's own strong and weak points. This week we noticed a well known Euro-bookie tackling the use of bots, but it took them 3 years until they realise what beats them. Again, it is premature to say if this bookmaker will still allow bot action. All I m saying is that Value Betting lasts more than arbitrage. I m quoting from a Skype chat I had earlier today:
''As I see, the market is undergoing radical change, thanks to ValueBetting. A lot of new users are pretty much ruining the market because the new software that deals with value betting usually calculates probabilities by the Pinnacle''. We have seen that before with arbitrage. The golden days of 2001-03 were followed by the great days of 2003-2009 and then by the tough days of 2009-18. we can only assume that Value Betting will evolve even faster, but you must stay in the game to take the profits now and see what replaces it.
Last edited by arbusers on Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arbusers
Administrator

Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:15 am

In addition to what it is said above, we as a forum, are going to bring several Value Betting projects in light in the coming period. We are urging bot developers to offer their products to a bigger number of clients and this will materialise soon.
kefalas68
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:11 am

Hello everyone. I am new to this forum but i have been arbing for more than 3 years now. At the moment im interested in developing a software ( bot ) that would place value bets on 2 bookies after comparing them to pinnacle. I know it can be done as someone i know is allready doing it and making huge profits out of it thus he is not sharing any info. I know the way to do it so i need a good python programmer i could guide so we could make this project together. I could even fund this project as i know its high profitable. Any one that can help?
arbusers
Administrator

Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:27 am

@kefalas68
It is not clear if you are looking to develop a bot or if you are looking to sell one.
If you are looking for a bot, it is easier to use one already operating, than developing or copying someone else's bot.
If you are looking for a bot, let me know through a pm and you ll have it.
kefalas68
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:25 pm

@arbusers you have a pm
AlexNotman1
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:04 am

I've got some basic questions about bots. Or more detailed than basic  8) I've been testing some betting "systems" for a while, found some bookies week sides  but being honest I'm bit tired of spending hours in front of PC. I've been working about 10-15 hrs a day seven days a week for years, would be nice to rest a bit.  So let's say you found some ways to exploit soft books, something you found after weeks, months of staring at bookies odds all days. How do you get someone to make you a bot? Seriously if someone can write a bot for me, he would be able to take advantage of what I found and Im not happy of that at all. I'm talking about very niche markets, one person more betting there and there would be nothing left for me for sure. Any ideas how to deal with that?
arbusers
Administrator

Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:40 am

There are some deriving questions.
Is it really worthing? Because bots are build to exploit bookmakers massively, and what you are asking sounds like a tailor made solution. Is there space for more than 1 account to exploit?
How long do you think the bookmakers will continue doing these mistakes, if there is at least 1 player taking advantage of all of them?
AlexNotman1
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:12 am

Yes it is worth the hassle for me. No idea how long this would last, can disappear anytime like every edge but I've been doing this for more than a year now, made some decent moeny and if still exist I guess may last bit longer. I doubt more people can do that, Im pretty sure that just me there cause if anyone bets there I would notice that straight away, one average bet and odds will crash for sure. Well, looks like there isn't a way to get a bot under these circumstances if I can't make it myself.

Return to “Value betting talk”