BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Case study: nordsjaelland (R) vs brondby (R)

Is this the new hack of smart gambling?
shinycarletto
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Case study: nordsjaelland (R) vs brondby (R)

Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:15 pm

I would like to have your thoughts on the today match in denmark reserve league between nordsjaelland and brondby. Nordsjaelland opened in pinnacle at odds of 5.36 and closed at 1.62; i had the signal to buy it from the rebel betting software at 4.75 on giocodigitale.it, i bought it and decided to not edge it out which in the end turned out to be a bad decision since it had lost 2-3. I also want to point out that while losing 1-2 during first half live odds from bet365 on nordsjaelland to win were still around 3.75 so the live market was still giving him good chances. I would like to hear your thoughts on this particular case since in more than 8k value bets i’ve placed i’ve never seen such a big swing in odds and i personally do not think that it was a value Trap. But by beeing not good as you i would like to hear what you think about this case.
4l
4lexy4

Re: Case study: nordsjaelland (R) vs brondby (R)

Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:23 pm

ithink it is trap
kustef
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:45 pm

These odds on reserve teams are moving because of speculations how many players from A team will play.. its common also in U21 leagues ..
shinycarletto
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:49 pm

Thanks for your reply, when you see  such swings do you feel more comfortable to edge out or do you prefer to stick to the bet? And in case which informations do you check in order to make a decision? If i may ask obviously.
kustef
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:20 pm

dont hedge it.. personally i dont follow how bets are going.. bet and go for the next value bet :)
Shawn2k
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:24 pm

kustef wrote: dont hedge it.. personally i dont follow how bets are going.. bet and go for the next value bet :)
That's a really strong ability. If you know what you're doing it's great. Keeping calm and steady is key for valuebettors  8)
Wolfie
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:37 pm

shinycarletto wrote: 4.75 on giocodigitale.it
In live giocodigitale.it limits account after 2 bets if it is sharp action. Since you are using it, does it mean it lasts longer on prematch ? If so how much time and what max average stake ?
shinycarletto
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:55 pm

About giocodigitale the limits depend on which match you are betting, on some odds is 3€ limits on other you can bet hundreds; my stake there is from 2€ to 50€ usually. To bet more on a 3€ bet I put it in accumulators to avoid the restriction and it works really well. I do not do live betting so my words are for just prematch. I could bet 50€ on 3€ limited odds just by placing a double or a treble

Return to “Value betting talk”