2% bitcoin withdrawal fee

Your destination for Asian Betting Brokerage Services.
antemartic
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

2% bitcoin withdrawal fee

Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:05 pm

Can you tell me why there is 2% fee for btc withdrawals?
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: 2% bitcoin withdrawal fee

Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:23 pm

I would say its to cover their overheads, bitcoin price spread and service etc
Never trust a goose!!!
BetInAsia
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:26 pm

Hi, It’s due to the volatility of Bitcoin, we have lost a lot for transactions and it is costly for us to find Bitcoin for larger amounts.
BEST PRICES AND HIGHEST LIMITS - BETINASIA.com - Your destination for ASIAN BROKERAGE and BETTING SERVICES - support@betinasia.com
antemartic
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:24 am

what it has with volatility of bitcoin?? if I want withdraw 5k buy btc for 5k and just send it to me. why you charge extra 2%. there is no fees when buying btc( just exchange fee which is 0.15-0.25%). so don't understand. I leave pt because that and now you do same. and please explain me how it can be costly for you to buy btc?? and how you lost lot for transaction?? if don't know how to buy btc for free I will help you
Last edited by antemartic on Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
kapetan1122
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:05 pm

BetInAsia wrote: Hi, It’s due to the volatility of Bitcoin, we have lost a lot for transactions and it is costly for us to find Bitcoin for larger amounts.
It's a lie,what price or volatility have to do with it?i withdraw 1k,you send 1k to exchange and buy BTC you dont care how much BTC i get,you send me same amount of BTC to my BTC address and that is all,i can only loose money not you because your only job is to send 1k to exchange and buy btc!
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:15 pm

I think 2% its fee for BTC FIat transactions
Even Skrill takes 1% not to mention smaller ones.

I mean to get out BTC from the company cannot be an easy one. U need lawyers, financial advisers. People don't get it.
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:24 pm

Its not too unreasonable I think.  Agents charge 2% to deposit, they need to cover the cost of their CS staff and office running etc
Never trust a goose!!!
SticyBandit
Has experience

Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:19 pm

BetInAsia wrote: Hi, It’s due to the volatility of Bitcoin, we have lost a lot for transactions and it is costly for us to find Bitcoin for larger amounts.
Do you thing on this forum are idiots?
If you lost, you could also won, if you gamble with BTC price this does not have anything with fees you are putting.
You are just like anybody else (I mean Neteller/Skrill).
Even they have lower fees than you, you can't justify 2% with anything but greed, as to go from 0% to 2% can't be called anything but with those words.
neopas
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:29 pm

SticyBandit wrote: If you lost, you could also won, if you gamble with BTC price this does not have anything with fees you are putting.
That is 100% correct. Agents are charging 2 to 5% fees for BTC instant transactions. I could justify a fee of 0.2-0.3 to cover the fluctuation of a couple of minutes but 2% is outrageous.
Betonline also requested 2% fee for a BTC withdrawal recently.
kapetan1122
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:47 pm

neopas wrote:
SticyBandit wrote: If you lost, you could also won, if you gamble with BTC price this does not have anything with fees you are putting.
That is 100% correct. Agents are charging 2 to 5% fees for BTC instant transactions. I could justify a fee of 0.2-0.3 to cover the fluctuation of a couple of minutes but 2% is outrageous.
Betonline also requested 2% fee for a BTC withdrawal recently.
There shouldnt be any fee!!
I order withdrawal of 5k euro and they dont tell me you will get 1.541 BTC because its such price at that moment,they send my 5k to exchange and at that moment exchange give me 1.535 BTC and take their provision,so Betinasia or any other agent just need to send you 1.535 BTC minus transaction fee and that is all,so its impossible for them to lose any money on it,this 2% is pure profit for them and they are losing customers because of it.
SticyBandit
Has experience

Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:44 pm

Where is betinasia theese days?
Now also 3x rollover?
You will be history fast.
ajeto
Has experience

Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:03 pm

Any fees on BTC transactions are unacceptable. By using BTC u cut off the middleman, meaning the transaction is direct between a merchant and a client, there are no fees whatsoever. The sender pays network fees which are ridiculously low and that's it.

Agents should understand that their business model should be solely based on the bet volume of their clients. The more clients you have, the more volume they generate the more you are rewarded as an agent. Very simple.

Putting 2 % fees on something that is basically for free, is ridiculous and If I speak for my self, it is a deal breaker.

Return to “BetInAsia”