BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

How do the bookmakers ensure profit from accumulators?

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
ujku123
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

How do the bookmakers ensure profit from accumulators?

Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:36 am

I know that they take profit from the juice/margin and when the market isn t balanced they lay at exchanges. But when there are more than 3 games in unbalanced market and at the same time how can they ensure the profit???
Last edited by ujku123 on Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chipmunk
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: How do the bookmakers make ensure profit from accumulators?

Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:21 am

If you have 3 games together the juice is multiplied. No need to ensure a profit really, they are so profitable.
AlexNotman1
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:16 pm

What if I add +EV bets only?  :P
jagas
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:46 pm

i am interested in this also, does it mean they are making profit also when i am betting on 6 fold accumulator with individual odds of 1.1, i have been winning alot of this and yesterday, i got account being auditted. so i am also thinking they are not making money from it.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:11 pm

jagas wrote: i am interested in this also, does it mean they are making profit also when i am betting on 6 fold accumulator with individual odds of 1.1, i have been winning alot of this and yesterday, i got account being auditted. so i am also thinking they are not making money from it.
You are their dream customer.  Do you honestly think they are not making money on individual accumulators like this and you are the first person to try it??  Every single punter does this and every single punter thinks he is "winning" and making money from it because he has won 20 of those in a row.  You will lose your balance.  I guarantee it.  It is a mathematical certainty.
jagas
To become a Pro

Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:48 pm

Alfa1234 wrote:
jagas wrote: i am interested in this also, does it mean they are making profit also when i am betting on 6 fold accumulator with individual odds of 1.1, i have been winning alot of this and yesterday, i got account being auditted. so i am also thinking they are not making money from it.
You are their dream customer.  Do you honestly think they are not making money on individual accumulators like this and you are the first person to try it??  Every single punter does this and every single punter thinks he is "winning" and making money from it because he has won 20 of those in a row.  You will lose your balance.  I guarantee it.  It is a mathematical certainty.

this is my arguement with their customer care now because they dont want to say why. they just said audit
barbero
To become a Pro

Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:05 pm

Well it's quite simple actually, were all those 1.10 value bets individually? If they were, then your acca was a value bet as well. Otherwise... they have no reason really to review your account, unless they are just too greedy to pay you. Is it a "reliable" book?
jagas
To become a Pro

Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:11 pm

NO, it is more like 1.10 x 1.10 x 1x10 x 1.10 x 1.10 x 1x10.
testez
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:42 am

its hard to believe a member of this forum is doing this.
your free membership should be revoked(joking...kinda...).
Chipmunk
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:28 pm

AlexNotman1 wrote: What if I add +EV bets only?  :P
Dear Mr Notman,

Following a review of your account, stake limits have been set at a maximum of $1. This is a trading decision and no correspondence will be entered into.

Thank you.
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:20 pm

One hidden line was very interesting to me. They offered 1.8. But assumes true odds should be like 80%
Then I combined it with 1.01 odds. After that 1.8 was changed dramatically.

I think they have algos to determine line attack even with trebles!...
ujku123
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:14 pm

Chipmunk wrote: If you have 3 games together the juice is multiplied. No need to ensure a profit really, they are so profitable.
in unblaanced market for example: over 2.5 odd 1.83 - 1000euro  under 100euro
                                                        Team 1 odd  1.7 - 300euro    x2  300 euro
                                                        over 3.5 odd 1.5 - 500 euro  under 100 euro
in this case its gambel even for bookmakers so how can they ensure it if they are in the same time .
I am sure the bookmakers don t gambel.
kustef
To become a Pro

Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:47 pm

This is not about unbalanced market but only about odds. If you have 2 coin toss, fair probability that you guess both is 25% (odd 4) . But bookmaker with margin gave you odds 1.85 instead of fair odd 2 of course. for example 1.85*1.85= 3.42 .. so far from odds 4 . And now try to quess 5 coin toss in a row and compare it with real probability
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:06 pm

I would never have time to deal with multiples on a weekend, things are mental without worrying about missing laying the next leg of a 5 fold lol !!
Never trust a goose!!!
jagas
To become a Pro

Re: How do the bookmakers ensure profit from accumulators?

Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:24 pm

what do you think?

would a bookie still be making money if i win 2 times every 7 times i bet on triples. The total odds from the triple bet is 8 and above and i have been winning 2 times very 7 times i bet. Kind of comfortable with this method of bettting but afraid if i will be limited or blocked. Or are they still making more like this.

I tried one bookie, i was offered 5 percent if i betted on 4 folds and above, i was betting on odds of 1.1 to 1.2 for each of the 4 folds games to give a total odd of about 1.8 to 2.00, after 2 weeks of betting, even when i was lossing. The account was limited.

Return to “Bookies discussion”