BWIN and SPORTINGBET close my account

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
tsitsi95
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

BWIN and SPORTINGBET close my account

Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:53 am

Hi all

A few days ago i placed on both bookie, two different accumulator tennis and football together, both came in for a total of 11k £, ( stake and winnings).
After first one came in they block my withdraw and few hours later booth account were close. so i can't log in.
I contact the costumer service and i got told my account's are close and under investigation, and no information about it, they just saying they will let me know once the investigation it's over.

Did anyone have similar experience??
will i ever get my money back?
How long it's going to take?
How they will refund me if so?
Which association do i need to contact to make and official complain? if they taking too long?

Thanks for your help to everyone

tsitsi
kustef
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: BWIN and SPORTINGBET close my account

Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:10 am

did you bet on suspicious matches? tell us what matches you had on your tickets
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:21 am

lol how is it possible to make 11k bets bwin??
AlexNotman1
Pro
ProProProPro

Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:50 am

maletaja wrote: lol how is it possible to make 11k bets bwin??
2 euro stakes and 5000 odds maybe  :P
tsitsi95
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:46 pm

yes probably, itf, champions league, and europa league.
My stake was around 2k including both accounts.
But one of my friend got payed on the same games, so the match must be fine, they are investigating on the account, not on the selections.

Anyway does anyone has similar experience??

Does anyone know who should i contact to sort the situation if they don't pay??

thanks again
Last edited by tsitsi95 on Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:32 am

It would be good to tell us where you come from as this will add or take from the quality of your accounts with these sports books. Since you are talking about Pounds I understand you come from the UK.
First you should contact the licensing body for these 2, and if no payment takes place you should contact a solicitor. Let them know for every step that you take. Several players from the UK took their money back when a solicitor took over the situation.
The amount of money that you mentioned is indeed big and it is enough for a solicitor to intervene. A number of bookmakers and that includes even the best bookmakers that we all know are lured to confiscate money when they think that the player will not actively and seriously claim it.
Of course, we would prefer some more info on the quality of your account, the bets placed so far etc.
Good luck.
tsitsi95
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:09 pm

Thanks for your help, yes I’m from uk, my accounts were virgin, cause I just signed up for bwin and sporting.

1500 and 1300 deposit and the bets are both with an itf game and 2 major football game, all different selections.

Luckily they all came in but they completely froze my accounts with no chances to long in so I can’t screenshot my bets.
So your advice it’s to let them know the I will contact a solicitor, and as far as you know do I have any other option??

Thanks again
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:37 pm

tsitsi95 wrote: Thanks for your help, yes I’m from uk, my accounts were virgin, cause I just signed up for bwin and sporting.

1500 and 1300 deposit and the bets are both with an itf game and 2 major football game, all different selections.

Luckily they all came in but they completely froze my accounts with no chances to long in so I can’t screenshot my bets.
So your advice it’s to let them know the I will contact a solicitor, and as far as you know do I have any other option??

Thanks again
Again, we do not have the complete picture of the situation. I would prefer to see the correspondence of e-mail/live chats between you and the sports books.
But if everything is clear, then let them know that you hired a solicitor to claim your money.
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:46 pm

tsitsi95 wrote: yes probably, itf, champions league, and europa league.
My stake was around 2k including both accounts.
But one of my friend got payed on the same games, so the match must be fine, they are investigating on the account, not on the selections.

Anyway does anyone has similar experience??

Does anyone know who should i contact to sort the situation if they don't pay??

thanks again
Youve given yourself away there lol!
Never trust a goose!!!
tsitsi95
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:13 pm

Sorry where i have not been clear?? i put 3 selection( itf game, champions and europa league) one bet on bwin and day after a similar bet on bwin??  after the first accumulator won both of my accounts( sporting bet and bwin) are being close.
So i can not log in screenshot my bets and go on live chat.
I can only email and contact by phone the costumer service, which it's only saying literally this:

Thanks for contacting us.

We regret to inform you that your account is currently under investigation. As soon as the investigation has been completed, we will contact you again.

What can i do?? that's out of imagination, i don't know what's going on and i do no have access to the information regarding my account, no access to my founds.

Do you think the only solution is to hire a solicitor??

Return to “Bookies discussion”