RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

how much can u make from arbing

Ask anything about smart gambling
quickdrawmgraw
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

how much can u make from arbing

Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:19 pm

Hi, How much are people on here making from arbing? What is the top figure you think?? Also... what is a more normal figure
campeones
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: how much can u make from arbing

Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:28 pm

A typical question from a newbie who is about to lose money.
First start by using the ''search'' button that you see on the top left page.
Then it is commonly known in the arbitrage community that an experienced arber is doing 16% monthly, a good arber is doing 10-12%, newbies like you might do 2-5%, or even lose some money because of mistakes.
Of course the figures are very general and they depend on a lot of factors.
Make sure that you read the forum first before you play with real money.
quickdrawmgraw
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:40 pm

4lexy I see you are a newbie so I will disregard your comment as sarcasm. Every forum is littered with such remarks, it dilutes meaningful conversation.

Campeones thank you for giving the number as a percentage, this is the best way to express it. 
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:24 am

Every single person arbing will make different amounts.  The goal is to have enough float and manage to use it arbing so that you can make enough to live on, and ideally put enough profits away on top so that at some point if it all stops you never have to work again.  Not many get to that level though but I bet there are a fair few on this forum.

To do this you need either an edge that you find yourself, or a small army of gnomes!!  No one will help you find that edge, because it would be killing the goose that lays their golden egg!
Never trust a goose!!!
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:35 am

dealer wins wrote: if it all stops
The discussion of ''if it all stops'' is going on and on for years. Thank God it didn't stop, but during the last years, there are significant barriers to entry in this business.
dealer wins wrote: Not many get to that level though but I bet there are a fair few on this forum.
Some people decided to move away from the industry when they made it to a certain level of liquidity. Many of them moved to the crypto's world where they continue to thrive, others moved to the real estate and some moved to other types of business. Surprisingly not many made it to the stock market. Still there are people who come and go periodically.
arbetour
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:57 am

dealer wins wrote: Every single person arbing will make different amounts.  The goal is to have enough float and manage to use it arbing so that you can make enough to live on, and ideally put enough profits away on top so that at some point if it all stops you never have to work again.  Not many get to that level though but I bet there are a fair few on this forum.

To do this you need either an edge that you find yourself, or a small army of gnomes!!  No one will help you find that edge, because it would be killing the goose that lays their golden egg!
It's not that hard to get to that level, can be achieved with very basic arbing, but would involve spending most of your weekends working..
quickdrawmgraw
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:32 am

Thanks. Making a living, putting a bit away so you can diversify or do something else. That's the aim
neopas
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:10 pm

campeones wrote: Then it is commonly known in the arbitrage community that an experienced arber is doing 16% monthly, a good arber is doing 10-12%, newbies like you might do 2-5%, or even lose some money because of mistakes.
Of course the figures are very general and they depend on a lot of factors.
The figures are correct and very close to my observations. But there is another thing a newbie and all of us that we should take under consideration. How much money can you enable in this business?
Depending on where you live and other circumstances around you, I believe one needs to invest something between 2 and 60k in this business. You will struggle if you near the 2k limit but you ll feel better if you are near the 60k.
Of course I m not talking about the guys that abuse things massively.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro

Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:23 pm

There is a point of diminished returns also.  The figures are roughly correct for an experienced arber but once your bankroll grows past a certain number, you will not make those percentages anymore.  I believe this number lies probably between 60k and 100k depending on your methods and arbing strategies.  Not saying a bigger roll is useless, but it won't give you 15% or so anymore at that point.
Wolfie
Totally Pro

Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:25 am

quickdrawmgraw wrote: Hi, How much are people on here making from arbing? What is the top figure you think?? Also... what is a more normal figure
No one can guess the top figure. Because someone may have found out something which you don't take into consideration when you calculate. If you are asking the question to evaluate to go into it or not than i would say don't ask the money question. Ask yourself if you are passionate enough about this field of study. Yes it is a field of study, not a temporary thing. You need a lot of effort to archive a permanent way of living from arbing.
quickdrawmgraw
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:51 pm

Still nobody said an 'actual' amount
jagas
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:46 pm

quickdrawmgraw wrote: Still nobody said an 'actual' amount
if you are reading you will understand that we are trying to say that you cannot estimate that. You question was not specific to a time frame.

For example, if you are asking for per month, i can tell you 5000 euros for 10 hours arbing per day for 30 days.  Figures can be higher or lower per month but averagely 5000 euros. Per Year is something else
So be specific, if not it is impossible to estimate it for an arbing Live time
quickdrawmgraw
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:23 pm

Yikes 10 hours a day 7 days a week = 5000 euros. When do you have a life? Youre better off having a normal job than living like that. I million a year, sounds better, but also sounds not true
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:35 pm

I believe the average arber makes more than this, if an average arber do exist. But let's suppose for a minute that your figures are correct.
70 hours weekly are 301 hours monthly. 5000 euros mean 16.61 euros per hour. This might be low for someone in London or Paris, but 16.61 means a lot to the vast majority of all Europeans, not to mention other continents.

Return to “Newbie's questions”