Big Bet World

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
nedelja10
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Big Bet World

Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:42 pm

Hello to all,

I just started trying out Big Bet World, i see there is not much talk about this bookie on the forum, so maybe someone has some info about them?

I will post my updates on this bookie.

Best regards
nedelja10
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Big Bet World

Wed May 22, 2019 8:40 pm

So, i see i am the only fool that tried this "bookie" so this is a short recap.

Started betting immedaitly after i posted this, with small ammounts. I collected around 650e on the account, so i tried to withdraw 500e. It worked without problems, they deposited on my Skrill account after few days.

I got tired of it cause BetBurger opened it in a new tab, not new window, also interface was not to good and it was hard to find wanted bet before odds change. So i tried to withdraw remaining 158e, i did everything as the last time. It was in a waiting withdrawall section for quite some time, i wrote them, they didnt wrote back. After a week or so i tried to write again, i entered the site and... No login field anywhere on the site  :D Everything else was there.

I tried writing an email, but the email was immediatly pushed back and rejected. I tried to enter the site again, but its like it does not exist. I dont know if they banned my IP somehow to prevent me of seeing the site or they just vanished. Its silly amount to go on complaining to someone, but i wanted to write it so the people know what they are getting into.

Return to “Bookies discussion”