BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Entropay closing their services due to new VISA regulations?

Exchange ideas and share info about all e-wallets
ratioxz
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Entropay closing their services due to new VISA regulations?

Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:40 pm

Entropay freezed new registrations for longer than month ago and now they disabled deposit options who hold their account.After contacting them I received this answer and it seems they are shutting down their services soon.Any info about new VISA regulation?Entropay offered virtual VISA cards for merchant deposits and withdrawals.

''Thanks for contacting us.

We’re sorry to let you know that Entropay is imposing new account restrictions. This means, over the coming months, your Entropay account functionality will be gradually restricted.

This is nothing to do with your account personally, this applies to all Entropay accounts. I am very sorry but we have no further information on this, apart from the details below.

Here is how this change will affect you:

From 14 December 2018:

You are no longer  able to top up your account from credit or debit cards, or from bank transfers.​

From 26 February 2019:

All virtual cards in your account will be deleted and any remaining money will be transferred to your wallet balance.

Payouts and merchant refunds will be disabled and any outstanding transactions will be cancelled.

Please make sure you have withdrawn or spent any money on your Entropay account before 24 April 2019.

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience.

Your friends at Entropay
Marisa''
Wolfie
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: Entropay closing their services due to new VISA regulations?

Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:28 am

Is this for all countries or only for non EEA countries ?
ratioxz
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:32 pm

Theese restrictions are for all countries.I emailed them and asked if they are really going to shut down services and will not come back.Received this answer

Thank you for contacting us.

I am very sorry but we have no further information on this, apart from the details I have already given you.

Many apologies for the inconvenience.

Your friends at Entropay,
Marisa

Also they have update their main webpage with this text

New Account Restrictions

Entropay is imposing new account restrictions. This means, over the coming months, your Entropay account functionality will be gradually restricted.

We are no longer accepting registrations and existing users are not be able to top up their accounts from credit or debit cards, or bank transfers
golem77
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:22 pm

Yeah, I already got too this email. It's very bad news. Anyone knows similar services offering visa pre paid? And does visa planning to banned gambling payments in next year or sth like that?

Return to “General talk about e-wallets”