BET-IBC scam exposed - With proofs

A place to compare agents, services and offers.
jagas
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: BET-IBC SCAM EXPOSED - With proofs

Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:39 pm

It is just strange and scary that all this reports are on Betfair, and this is forcing me to think that either the authors are doing something seriously wrong in the style of betting, or we all are going to be in trouble soon since 99% of us, use betfair.
tenis-trader
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:44 pm

I got the whole instruction how to "reach" Betfair via VPN. I followed it and suspiciously after the withdrawal they processed on their own fully, the account has been blocked.
True is that they will never admit that's their mistake.

EDIT: in a sense, I manage to get the first withdrawal - my initial depo, but the rest -> close to 600E is lost due to account closure.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:19 pm

tenis-trader wrote: Arbusers, if you have any possibility to help with to reach them or any further assistance on that
with pleasure I would reveal the details regarding the issue, when the account was created, when issue started and so on
to proof the truth of my incident.
We do not have any contact with BET-IBC. We do not work with them.
AndrewSo
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:07 am

BET-IBC Support wrote:
Tennistrader wrote: Update: The bet-ibc licence has been withdrawn, you can see on their site that has already been removed!!!
That´s nothing more then a lie.
BET-IBC always have been and will be fully licensed.
Tennistrader is telling the truth and bet-ibc are clearly scammers!

jo
jonibiza19

Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:52 pm

AndrewSo wrote:
BET-IBC Support wrote:
Tennistrader wrote: Update: The bet-ibc licence has been withdrawn, you can see on their site that has already been removed!!!
That´s nothing more then a lie.
BET-IBC always have been and will be fully licensed.
Tennistrader is telling the truth and bet-ibc are clearly scammers!

That is very serious situation! Everyone that has money on any bet-ibc products should withdraw ASAP.
apoel81
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:46 am

I see valid curacao license on Bet-IBC site

https://validator.curacao-egaming.com/v ... c0a854915d

Which regulator told you that Bet-IBC has no connection with them? Curacao or another one?
BET-IBC Support
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:50 pm

apoel81 wrote: I see valid curacao license on Bet-IBC site
That is absolutely correct, thank you.

The Bank which worked with E-Gaming Montenegro, https://www.sata.bank/en/, closed all accounts at the beginning of November 2018.
There are various articles online and you can read about it on the website of the bank as well.

At this point we decided to open a 2nd licence with Curacao.

As mentioned before - "...BET-IBC always have been and will be fully licensed..."

All the Best,
BET-IBC
AndrewSo
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:18 am

I can read at your T&C "The website bet-ibc.com is operated by E-Gambling Montenegro d.o.o. (81000 Podgorica, Moskovska br. 65., reg. no. 5-0615951) under the Montenegrin jurisdiction."

This information is false, are you able to inform under which license were you operating?

It is very clear that you were operating without an unlawful license, you got caught because of this thread and Tennistrader complaint and then you applied to Curacao.

I also would like to know if you can provide more information about this IBC-BROKER?
"BET-IBC.com is owned by IBC-BROKER BV Pareraweg 45 Willemstad, Curacao"

Did you used this "fake" company with an offshore address related to panama papers to be able to apply to Curacao license?
AndrewSo
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:39 am

Dear BET-IBC Support,

This forum community is still waiting your reply to my questions.

And can you explain why you deleted the value of the stakes in your first post?
dejancg
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:20 am

It is beyond me why would anyone consider this company "E-gambling Montenegro" some kind of authority. It is a limited liability company founded by a shady company called "MERIG INTERNATIONAL INC" which is registered on Seychelles, but with offices only in Montenegro. The company doesn't even have a working web site and it's allegedly tied to some fraudulent activities.
AndrewSo
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:35 pm

This license obtained in Curaçao is a joke!

If bet-ibc decides to confiscate your funds tomorrow as they confiscate from the reporters of this documentary good luck at Curaçao!

phpBB [video]

"An employee with Bet-IBC, which advertises itself as an agent of Pinnacle Sports, directed the reporter to send money to Krakow, Poland, via Western Union. The IBC website instructed gamblers making bets on the Pinnacle site to log on with a proxy service, to make it appear the connection was coming from abroad. The reporter’s money, $300, was credited to his Pinnacle account, allowing him to bet on baseball games.
After The Times informed Pinnacle that it was able to make bets on the website from the United States — despite Pinnacle’s insistence that this was not possible — the agent sent an irate message. “We have closed your account and confiscated the funds,” the message said.
“We are also obliged to report your fraudulent activities to the relevant authorities,” it said."

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/26/us/pinnacle-sports-online-sports-betting.html

If OP contacts the right people, betfair is in big trouble.
apoel81
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:02 pm

AndrewSo wrote: This license obtained in Curaçao is a joke!

If bet-ibc decides to confiscate your funds tomorrow as they confiscate from the reporters of this documentary good luck at Curaçao!

phpBB [video]

"An employee with Bet-IBC, which advertises itself as an agent of Pinnacle Sports, directed the reporter to send money to Krakow, Poland, via Western Union. The IBC website instructed gamblers making bets on the Pinnacle site to log on with a proxy service, to make it appear the connection was coming from abroad. The reporter’s money, $300, was credited to his Pinnacle account, allowing him to bet on baseball games.
After The Times informed Pinnacle that it was able to make bets on the website from the United States — despite Pinnacle’s insistence that this was not possible — the agent sent an irate message. “We have closed your account and confiscated the funds,” the message said.
“We are also obliged to report your fraudulent activities to the relevant authorities,” it said."

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/26/us/pinnacle-sports-online-sports-betting.html

If OP contacts the right people, betfair is in big trouble.
Man, even pinnacle is licensed in Curacao.

Also, how is a 4 year old article related to your case?

You came here with a statement that Bet-IBC is not regulated.

Now you are saying that they will confiscate customers funds cause they are Curacao licensed.

If you don;t trust them, don't use them.

Better concentrate on your complaint and give us more info than to try to heart their reputation IMO.
blizard
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:56 pm

I have seen many bots do that kind of mistake  , and i got  100 euro profit 1 time ( there were like 5000 euro there but i hesitaded for 1 sec to put more  ;) and then was gone  so this things happen and you get payed .

BUT its totaly to betfair for ruling if this is a legit user made mistake and lost his money,  or a account made with stolen credit card , or even if just the lay betting was made to fast to get before other live bots.
So since  Betfair said it was illegal transaction (even in the deleted posts) and also bet-ibc that cant transfer the money on her own and dont even have your code, i think case is closed.

And anyway people dont expect to get rich by a beting mistake when register to sites like bet-ibc , at least register to betfair directly , or accept communication problems.

ps
I had done something like that  and betfair send me a mail starting exactly "we know what you did" :) with the amounts and many regulations ... i answer sorry just wanted to give my brother 100 euros to play since i have more than i need now, and they didnt do anything .
neopas
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: BET-IBC scam exposed - With proofs

Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:58 am

These stories with the agents are always intriguing people with the twists and the unexpected turns. I always get pop-corns when I see them.
Goojybooboo
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: BET-IBC scam exposed - With proofs

Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:37 pm

This is one of the most fascinating stories in this forum. Lately, more and more people are accused for fund passing so reading this story and the way it evolved in 2 different forum, (here and SBR) makes me think that fund passers will look for the maximum exposure of Betfair, and not the agent. This is they key.

Return to “General talk about betting agents”