BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Is punteam.com legit?

Ask anything about smart gambling
hk
hkbestrader

Is punteam.com legit?

Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:11 am

Myself is a tipster of punteam, worked for a bookie, joined in 2019, getting paid on yearly basis. I got the payment last August 2020.
It does not seem a scam so far as I have nothing to invest in them.
What Punteam offer me is I DONT NEED to pay for my loss as an incentive for me to provide tips;
in turn, in order to get paid, I have to provide tips with positive value (at least I believe so), so I (and punteam) can win in long run.

So, tipsters' risk is, the firm closed down and they are not getting paid;
Punteam takes risk in trusting proven tipster's tips to invest in the betting market in MUCH BIGGER scale than the tipster able to afford (otherwise the tipster would have bet that sum of money themselves)
BestBall

Is punteam.com legit?

Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:44 am

Hello,

Can you please explain about starlizard? please website name.
Goojybooboo
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Is punteam.com legit?

Fri Jan 13, 2023 12:34 pm

BestBall wrote: Hello,

starlizard.com Not much you can get from there. A lot of secrecy.
hk
hkbestrader

Is punteam.com legit?

Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:53 pm

BestBall wrote: Hello,

just search tony bloom and star lizard, plenty of articles
neopas
Pro
ProProProPro

Is punteam.com legit?

Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:41 pm

A myth? Reality is different I am afraid.
Sandica9
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Is punteam.com legit?

Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:01 pm

If they offer - 0.1 per flip that means you can beat only with fixes. So why bother sharing your "tip"?
alfonso88
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Is punteam.com legit?

Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:04 pm

Sandica9 wrote: If they offer - 0.1 per flip that means you can beat only with fixes. So why bother sharing your "tip"?
I dont think so. I can publish bet there, where the limits are about 1k€ in betinasia (summarized all bookies)
arctrading
Has experience

Is punteam.com legit?

Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:09 pm

I know old thread but, Does anyone know companies like punteam to work with? Like alternatives..
StatisticsDice
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Is punteam.com legit?

Sun Jan 15, 2023 10:02 am

Yes they are:) I have been working with them for over 5 years now I think. If anyone has some extra questions or doubt that I can be somehow just defending them or so, can contact me directly:)
Juggernauts365
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Is punteam.com legit?

Sun Jan 15, 2023 6:10 pm

StatisticsDice wrote: Yes they are:) I have been working with them for over 5 years now I think. If anyone has some extra questions or doubt that I can be somehow just defending them or so, can contact me directly:)
How to check stats of each tipster ? Are stats verified ?
Matko

Is punteam.com legit?

Sun Jan 15, 2023 10:10 pm

I need the same informations like you. Alike, DrawDreamSoccer did you know something about them?
StatisticsDice what can you tell me about the?
neopas
Pro
ProProProPro

Is punteam.com legit?

Mon Jan 16, 2023 10:45 am

It seems punteam is a fund using tipsters to invest in betting markets. There is a lot of secrecy there and not much can be found on the internet. I believe they work in a similar way like StarLizzard group.
arctrading
Has experience

Is punteam.com legit?

Mon Jan 16, 2023 2:48 pm

neopas wrote: It seems punteam is a fund using tipsters to invest in betting markets. There is a lot of secrecy there and not much can be found on the internet. I believe they work in a similar way like StarLizzard group.
Yes, every tipster get his share depending on plan. Its unknown for tipsters how much punteam really stakes from their picks. Altough they do not work in a same way as Starlizard. They have traders and whole process works like this: tipster puts a tip in their system, it will be pending  because trader needs to get stakes in and once its done, trader confirms and that pick is in your stats. Downside is that odds in their system are most of the time 0.1 pts shorter than you would get in asia yourself. For example, sportmarket you have odds 1.84, punteam you have 1.74.

Does anyone know similar systems as punteam?
neopas
Pro
ProProProPro

Is punteam.com legit?

Mon Jan 16, 2023 6:34 pm

That is a very interesting read.
I am curious about what is the testing period for their tipsters. They will need a good statistical sample before paying anyone for their services. And also, if they pay 240-440 per pick, that means their average bet should be something like 30k. Very, very interesting.
arctrading
Has experience

Is punteam.com legit?

Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:42 pm

Sandica9 wrote: If they offer - 0.1 per flip that means you can beat only with fixes. So why bother sharing your "tip"?
Why so? You will just an smaller edge compared to your own sample but that is it.Maybe if we talk in pre match with small margins/edge then yes no point but if ok margins/edge then should be able to beat it...

Return to “Newbie's questions”