is and will be betting fully legal in Croatia?

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: is and will be betting fully legal in Croatia?  (Read 1315 times)
alike

Email

alike

is and will be betting fully legal in Croatia?
« on: December 24, 2018, 01:36:59 PM »

Hello, i want to move to Croatia. Can someone from Croatia tell me how it is with laws? Will be here law regulations like in other EU countries? Or is it OK now? thank you.
regnum 1
Gaining experience

View Profile

regnum 1

Re: is and will be betting fully legal in Croatia?
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2019, 10:43:02 AM »

It's allready regulated ,we have most advanced laws in region.But nobody is following them and they don't blocks any IP's so far.
Thats for .com domens .Local shops are diferent ,they charge your stake with 5% tax and every winning ticket with at least 10% for every win. Above some amounts its even higher 15 and 20% i think.
So at moment you can normaly play,some bookmaker are not allowing you registration from Croatia but not many.
regnum 1
Gaining experience

View Profile

regnum 1

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2019, 11:01:23 AM »

https://www.slobodnadalmacija.hr/novosti/hrvatska/clanak/id/582444/globalni-internetski-kladionicari-u-hrvatskoj-rade-bez-ikakve-kontrole-zarauju-basnoslovne-iznose-svoje-menadzere-caste-milijunskim-bonusima-a-u-nas-drzavni-proracun-ne-uplacuju-ni-kunu-hoce-li-ministarstvo-financija-regulirati-njihovo-djelovanje
Todays article in newspaper about that subject.They are saying that ministry of finance is preparing a new law to stop users to use bookmakers who are not adopted to Croatian law. But it's going to pass time to implement everything...
Kokos, CFA
Gaining experience

View Profile

Kokos, CFA

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2019, 09:03:46 AM »

Are you able to sharb with those kind of taxes?
regnum 1
Gaining experience

View Profile

regnum 1

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2019, 07:49:37 AM »

Are you able to sharb with those kind of taxes?

Answer is simple NO
Pages: [1]
Print