Problem with AsisanConnect, can't withdraw

World-leading sports brokers for smart punters.
MilosSK
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Problem with AsisanConnect, can't withdraw

Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:14 am

On December 4, they told me that I was verified, and when I wanted to raise the money on December 14, then an agony that was still going on and it will not end before January 10 if it is at all terminated.

Lhei KYC is incredible, I send over 15 documents, pick, selfie myself, literally all life and pray for their money until New Year and there is no chance.

I'm nervous all day and I feel bad, there are steamers here and the knives are rude and I do not care much more than knowing who they are. Here are their emails and part of what are they all looking for this is over one month...

We still need the following documents for us to proceed with your verification:
National ID (front and back) - clear and good quality copy
screenshot of skrill account - Account ID, Name, Email, Address and Mobile/Phone number must be indicated on your screenshot.

Lhei kyc@asianconnect88.com via freshdesk.com
Wed, Dec 5, 11:53 AM
to me

Hi Milos,

Good Day!

Lhei kyc@asianconnect88.com via freshdesk.com
Thu, Dec 13, 9:22 AM
to me

Hi Milos,

Good day.

We will just skip the SMS part.

This is to confirm that the documents you’ve sent us for verification of your account were verified.
You can now make a withdrawal.

For withdrawal request, kindly request to our AMS (Asianconnect Member Site).

Thank you for choosing Asianconnect!

Yes, we have received those. However, the image is blurred. We need clear, good quality and whole page copy.

For your skrill screenshot, Account ID, Name, Email, Address and Mobile/Phone number must be indicated on your screenshot.

Thank you.

This confirms that we have received your National ID (front and back), Driving license (front and back), Bank Statement and Mobile bill.

For us to proceed with your verification, may you please resend your International Passport in whole page copy (both pages must be seen and the image not crop).

Also, please send us utility bills such as Gas, Internet, Electricity, Water, or Cable TV (Mobile/Phone Bill is not accepted)

We also need the screenshot of your skrill transactions (not older than 60 days).

Hi Milos,

Greetings!

We can accept bills under your parent's names for as long as you are living together and have the same address. Just send us a copy of your Birth Certificate to support your document.

Utility Bill such as Gas, Internet, Electricity, Water, or Cable TV (Mobile/Phone Bill is not accepted)

Thank you.

Please send us a copy of your Birth Certificate to support the document you have provided.

Also, For security reasons, we need to ask you for an ID Confirmation. This is a photo of you holding your registered ID and a handwritten note with the sentence below:
"For verification of my account in Asianconnect, ticket number xxxxxx".
Also, add the current date and your signature.

May we ask you to please resend your Birth Certificate in a clear and whole page copy. All details must be clearly seen.

Also, we are asking for a photo of yourself holding your national id or international passport with the signage of: "For verification of my account in Asianconnect, ticket number xxxxxx". Also, add the current date and your signature.

Lhei via freshdesk.com
Tue, Dec 25, 12:52 PM (5 days ago)
to me

Hi Milos,

Good Day!

The selfie is correct. However, please write clearly on the paper. We cannot see your writings clearly.

Hi Milos,

As part of our verification procedure, we require our players a Video Call Verification through Skype.

In line with this, may we request you to please provide us with your Skype ID and let us know the best time to when we can conduct this verification.

We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.

Thank you.

Please give us the details of your bank as follows:
Beneficiary's Account Number/IBAN:
Beneficiary Account Name / Company Name:
Beneficiary Address (Street, Zip-Code, City, Country):
Beneficiary's Bank Code - BIC/SWIFT:
Beneficiary Bank:
Beneficiary Bank Address (Street, Zip-Code, City, Country):

Hi Milos,

Greetings!

Yes, we need to comply with the process that our Internal Audit Team requested. Please give us the details we need for us to send the 100 EUR to your account.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Milos,

Greetings!

Thank you for sending your transaction receipt.

Please be informed that we have sent Address Verification Letter to your address. Once you have received the letter, please send us the code you have received together with the screenshot of the letter.

​You will receive it from 7 - 14 working days.

Thank you for your cooperation with this matter.
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: Problem with AsisanConnect, can't withdraw

Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:16 pm

OMG!!

That is simply taking the piss, are they for real.

All they should require is photo ID, address confirmation and a screenshot of your Skrill account showing your name and address, and the only transaction they need to see is to themselves.

What is going on with this over the top verification shit these days!!
Never trust a goose!!!
MilosSK
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:32 pm

I've been nervous for 20 days, I feel terrible and they do not care.

Even when I sent some of the last pictures, they said, so when you this we give you the next task, probably randomly.
They are not here all the things in conversation, we had a Skype conversation, twice I took pictures and there are more things I did. I even called them in Asia somewhere on the phone.

Let other people report this problem. I do not know which betting guy likes this to happen to him, this has to stop if you continue to be cowardly, once this money can be yours.

I literally never came up worse. I'll tell you what's going on in the future on this topic. Sorry for bad English but i hope you understand
apoel81
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:01 pm

''We also need the screenshot of your skrill transactions (not older than 60 days).''

Sounds like they are suspecting you for multiaccounting imo. Did you took any 1st deposit bonus?
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:47 pm

AsianConect88 is a very reliable agent. Indeed their KYC is slow and some times could be a pain in the @ss, but this is not a question of reliability.
It is safe as a bank.
Newbies and people who can't handle these situations should continue betting in the shops by the corner.
dealer wins wrote: All they should require is photo ID, address confirmation and a screenshot of your Skrill account
Read carefully. The OP did not provide an address confirmation and this might be the real issue.

Members with minimal presence in the forum will not be allowed to post in this thread. They are not helping the OP.
Thank you.
Last edited by arbusers on Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MilosSK
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:21 pm

apoel81 wrote: ''We also need the screenshot of your skrill transactions (not older than 60 days).''

Sounds like they are suspecting you for multiaccounting imo. Did you took any 1st deposit bonus?
Nope, i do not do that. I have just one account and i have others bookmakers never have this problem. For sure that can't be a problem, they verified me once, 10 days before i try to withdrawal
MilosSK
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:28 pm

Arbusers wrote: AsianConect88 is a very reliable agent. Indeed their KYC is slow and some times could be a pain in the @ss, but this is not a question of reliability.
It is safe as a bank.
Newbies and people who can't handle these situations should continue betting in the shops by the corner.
dealer wins wrote: All they should require is photo ID, address confirmation and a screenshot of your Skrill account

Read carefully. The OP did not provide an address confirmation and this might be the real issue.

Members with minimal presence in the forum will not be allowed to post in this thread. They are not helping the OP.
Thank you.

I came to this forum for that, I asked to see where to find information for AC.

Maybe I'm new to the forum but I've been betting for the last 10 years and it's pretty hard, and I have the account on all bookmakers so I do not see the problem that they would do it to me. These checks have worked many times and I hope they are safe. I say my vision is what happened to me and what is happening to me right now. If you think this should not be here, please delete it

The account is on my name, I talked to them via Skype and I did not ask for any bonuses
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:46 pm

Don't worry about it, your money is safe.  Just give them all the documents they require and things will be fine.  You shouldn't feel worried you'll lose the money.  They are very reliable.
asianconnect
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:59 am

Greetings!

Please be informed that the account of this customer has been flagged for 2nd level of our KYC verification process. Kindly confirm the receipt of the letter we have sent you through mail which will be the final step of the procedure.

You may contact us directly if you have any questions or clarifications.

Regards,
Asianconnect88
sports brokerage | affiliate program
MilosSK
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:13 pm

asianconnect wrote: Greetings!

Please be informed that the account of this customer has been flagged for 2nd level of our KYC verification process. Kindly confirm the receipt of the letter we have sent you through mail which will be the final step of the procedure.

You may contact us directly if you have any questions or clarifications.

Regards,
Asianconnect88
Thanks for your reply.

You could tell me that before, and if I asked a lot of times. I inquired about you and received a positive assessment and I certainly would not have put so much money that I suspected 1% even waiting to get the first verification to put the money in.

The agents were not kind, I waited for answers for 24-48 hours, and if I wrote that it was urgent, I never got an answer as to how long this could last.

I understand that you have a security system, but it needs somewhere to write what it means. I lost a lot of nerves unnecessarily and I felt bad and I wrote it and I was honest

No one ever asked me for the Birth Certificate and some other things. I bet 10 years and this never happened to me. For a month I have locked up money and I can not get them, I'm sure you understand my dissatisfaction and suspicion since I came to you for the first time, and the agents I corresponded with and talked to did not ease this to me.

Anyway, thank you for explaining to me at least now and when is the end of the procedure. As soon as I receive the Code after our holidays in Serbia, I will send it to your Email address.

Thanks for the answer here and Regards
4donisiu
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:34 pm

Hi Milos, Did You received the letter? I am also waiting. The same situation. I was told that I was randomly choosed to next verification proces.
MilosSK
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:40 pm

Yes i receive

Hi Milos,

Good day.

This is to confirm that the documents you’ve sent us for verification of your account were verified.
You can now make a withdrawal.

For withdrawal request, kindly request to our AMS (Asianconnect Member Site).

Thank you for choosing Asianconnect!

After one month i finished this process, hope not to be more this problems

Regards

Return to “AsianConnect88”