Want to talk about live betting arbitrage

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
Arbuusername
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Want to talk about live betting arbitrage

Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:35 pm

Hello Community,

For a few days, I am betting with a low budget at the Bwin site and I am seeing that in the live betting section the odds are changed very often, they become bigger and smaller in every direction and that have made me think now about arbitrage possibilities.

I know many of may have already a long experience with this thinks but for me it's like new, so please excuse my newbie questions also.

I understand the main concept of an arbitrage bet, I must bet on 2 different odds where it does not matter which comes out I will make a profit.

But I think the site Bwin will not allow it maybe for a long time to use this possibility and my questions for you is if you maybe know how this can be used that the odds are changing so often and if this can be used in any way or is it time-wasting.

I am also a programmer and I was thinking if these betting sites maybe offer something like an API for automating the betting and for example the arbitrage calculations.

Please let me know your opinions, also if this is for many people very newbie stuff.
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: Want to talk abouth live betting arbitrage

Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:11 am

During live betting the odds on every bookmaker and exchanges will fluctuate wildly both up and down.  Thats the whole nature of live odds.

What you want to do is hit the soft books when their odds are way too high, exactly the same as prematch arbing, its not rocket science!
Never trust a goose!!!
Arbuusername
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:44 am

Dear Community,

after doing some calculation i have see that i must bet to big amounts for getting a good profit in arbitrage and for me that is a reason why i dont think that i can use this, but thanks for your infos.
martyaxel
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:31 am

What are the chances for you to get banned or limited if you only play on live games ?
I saw in a post somewhere here that a user got 1 account banned in 1 year on live games and 25+ on pre matched.
I don t really see how could they ban you, almost any live game will have arbitrage possibility.
arctrading
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Mon Jan 09, 2023 11:54 am

martyaxel wrote: What are the chances for you to get banned or limited if you only play on live games ?
I saw in a post somewhere here that a user got 1 account banned in 1 year on live games and 25+ on pre matched.
I don t really see how could they ban you, almost any live game will have arbitrage possibility.
Can you please put a link here of that post? :) I do also live arbing between betfair and soft books. Not very big arbs, usually around 1% and sometimes 2-3% but if accounts last way longer than prematch then very good.
arctrading
Has experience

Wed Jan 11, 2023 7:56 am

Also, does anyone know how bookmakers spot a player if he/she is doing live arbing? Does the bookmaker trader has live odds comparison service where they can see that only time user makes bets is when the bookmaker odds are much bigger than exchange/rest of the market?

Greetings!
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:13 pm

martyaxel wrote: What are the chances for you to get banned or limited if you only play on live games ?
It is true and confirmed that bookmakers ban/limit accounts much slower when they have live action, compared to pregame action.
arctrading wrote: Also, does anyone know how bookmakers spot a player if he/she is doing live arbing? Does the bookmaker trader has live odds comparison service where they can see that only time user makes bets is when the bookmaker odds are much bigger than exchange/rest of the market?
This is something difficult for bookmakers, but most of them would cut your account if you win much, or if you take odds in a market where they suffered a lot.
arctrading
Has experience

Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:38 pm

Arbusers wrote:
It is true and confirmed that bookmakers ban/limit accounts much slower when they have live action, compared to pregame action.
arctrading wrote: Also, does anyone know how bookmakers spot a player if he/she is doing live arbing? Does the bookmaker trader has live odds comparison service where they can see that only time user makes bets is when the bookmaker odds are much bigger than exchange/rest of the market?
This is something difficult for bookmakers, but most of them would cut your account if you win much, or if you take odds in a market where they suffered a lot.
But lets say i bet only underdogs and draw(if one team leads) and so far i have to fill my bookmakers account more than my BF account. Therefore should my bookmaker account last longer? Sorry if stupid question but its damn hard to find info about that... :/
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:41 pm

Bubbles
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Sat Jan 14, 2023 2:23 am

You're trying to find a formula to avoid being limited. There's none. You'll enjoy your account longer but the limit is inevitable.
arctrading
Has experience

Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:51 am

Bubbles wrote: You're trying to find a formula to avoid being limited. There's none. You'll enjoy your account longer but the limit is inevitable.

Limiting is inevitable. Im trying to find a formula to enjoy my account longer. Average basis of 6months.
Markus
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:37 pm

It is hard but possible, when you find a way to you lose on the bookie side more often.
BR
Goojybooboo
Has experience

Thu Jan 19, 2023 6:59 pm

Markus wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:37 pm
It is hard but possible, when you find a way to you lose on the bookie side more often.
BR

Is there such a way? I would pay for that lesson!
acaciomacedo21
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Jan 21, 2023 12:32 am

hello guys, i'm working on a bot to do arb live. at first I intend to include 4 bookmakers, bet365 and pinnacle are already included, so I would like someone who is in this market to indicate bookmakers that can find good opportunities.
Kreon
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Want to talk about live betting arbitrage

Tue Jan 24, 2023 6:25 am

Just get a BetBurger subscription for a day and you will immediately find out.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”