Bookmaker Limits & Accounts

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
KillemAll_AA
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Bookmaker Limits & Accounts

Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:59 am

Hello guys,

This is my first post on this forum, I feel great that I found this community.

I started making my first steps in arbing and they are successful so far.

Here are 2 basic questions I couldn't find a clear answer after searching the forum.

1) Do you really have limit problems at the biggest soft bookies if your max bet is 400-500 EUR?
2) Some people ask for friends and family for more accounts although it is against bookies laws. Do they also use their bank accounts or visas or skrill? Or is there any other way to withdraw this money. 
Last edited by KillemAll_AA on Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
barbero
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: Bookmaker Limits & Accounts

Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:42 pm

Welcome kill em all

1) Yes. Big soft bookies will eventually limit you to 10-100 EUR depending if it's a big league or not.
2) Usually bookies will ask you to withdraw with the same method you used to deposit. So you should be careful not to deposit with visa or bank transfer if you are not going to have access to that bank account. e-wallets are usually the best way since people don't normally use them, so it's not too invasive to ask for that.
turbobets
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:32 am

I think you would need a different IP address for each account at the same shop?
Last edited by turbobets on Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
arctrading
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:55 am

turbobets wrote: I think you would need a different IP address for each account at the same shop?
Yes but not only. You would also need a different machine for that. Whether its virtual machine, mobile, tablet, different computer etc for full security. If you dont have the resources then easiest way would be using a virtual machine for that with different IP in each login. If you dont have a resources for that then yes, you could do it with one computer but it must be as generic as possible, using different browers or one secure and generic browsers. Also you would need to have CCleaner or something similar. Basically what are you doing with multi accounting is identity fraud and therefore need to apply techniques similar to pull off identity fraud. :)

Return to “Bookies discussion”