RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Polish bookie shops

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
freaked
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Polish bookie shops

Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:23 pm

Has anyone bet in them, do they offer any value whatsoever?
AlexNotman1
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: Polish bookie shops

Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:59 pm

No. 12% tax kills every value plus they offer shite odds. Of course you will find a value occasionally as with every bookie but it's waste of time, don't even bother spending 5 minutes trying to catch value there.
freaked
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:49 am

They pay 12% tax so their prices are reflected in this?
But if I find value - am I taxed at all on the returns?

Thanks.
atilla9
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:21 pm

Their prices are crap even without 12% tax. Tax is taken from your stake. There is no value there. It is hard to find worst crap than polish bookies.
AlexNotman1
Pro
ProProProPro

Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:18 pm

You need an example? You can take Wolves at 1.08. If you place 10 euro you will get 9.5 back if bet is won. Nice isn't it? So if you win your bet you're gonna lose 0.5 euro :)
So basically you dont want to be singles with odds under 1.12 because you will lose no matter if bet is won or not. Such idiocy can be invented in Poland only.
https://ufile.io/hah2a
Last edited by AlexNotman1 on Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thorocska
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:24 pm

atilla9 wrote: Their prices are crap even without 12% tax. Tax is taken from your stake. There is no value there. It is hard to find worst crap than polish bookies.
Maybe Hungarian TippMixPro  :)
atilla9
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:50 pm

AlexNotman1 wrote: You need an example? You can take Wolves at 1.08. If you place 10 euro you will get 9.5 back if bet is won. Nice isn't it? So if you win your bet you're gonna lose 0.5 euro :)
So basically you dont want to be singles with odds under 1.12 because you will lose no matter if bet is won or not. Such idiocy can be invented in Poland only.
Funny that when whey introduced this harsh law a two years ago, legal bookmaker's profits rise every year since then. People do not care they lose money. A lot of addicts. Such a low consciousness. It is not possible to be in profit in Poland. Also goverment kicked out all foreign bookmakers and Skrill. They respect this law and do not allow to use their service if you are in Poland.
So betting here and be in profit is not possible.
atilla9
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:54 pm

thorocska wrote:
atilla9 wrote: Their prices are crap even without 12% tax. Tax is taken from your stake. There is no value there. It is hard to find worst crap than polish bookies.
Maybe Hungarian TippMixPro  :)
Just take a look and it seems that TippMixPro has better odds when tax included.
golem77
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:25 pm

Maybe it is not about shops but online sites and I can say that I have played a lot of valuebets in surebets so it is matter of your patience to catch it. 
AlexNotman1 wrote: You need an example? You can take Wolves at 1.08. If you place 10 euro you will get 9.5 back if bet is won. Nice isn't it? So if you win your bet you're gonna lose 0.5 euro :)
It's not true. WIll not be placed.
You cannot play any bet under 1.14 because the system will not pass this bet. Check this out if you don't believe.

BTW 12% tax is more like the ratio 0.88 it means that stake is for the start cutted for this 12%. It's really unfair but... what can we expect when our "grey eminence" said that gambling should be destroyed...
AlexNotman1
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:45 am

golem77 wrote: Maybe it is not about shops but online sites and I can say that I have played a lot of valuebets in surebets so it is matter of your patience to catch it. 
It is possible so what? It is possible to go to a beach and search for money lost in a sand, you will find some but its a waste of time, better ways to make money out there.

I can make money in polish books long run no matter tax but why would I do it? For a start I intentionaly throw away 12% of my winnings...
kustef
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:18 pm

What about betting limits? How much is possible to bet at polish locals on ITF tennis or lower division leagues?
arber_PL
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:57 am

kustef wrote: What about betting limits? How much is possible to bet at polish locals on ITF tennis or lower division leagues?
Not much.

Return to “Bookies discussion”