RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Revolut source of funds

Exchange ideas and share info about all e-wallets
uptight
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Revolut source of funds

Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:43 pm

My account has been blocked but I don't know what should I send them as a proof of funds. My source is arbing, I don't use bank account, I use skrill card for cash withdrawal. I loaded my revolut account even with my skrill card. Should I send screenshot of my skrill account showing the deposits to revolut plus some screens about my winner bets?
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: Revolut source of funds

Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:47 pm

Before you send anything, you might need to check if gambling activity is welcome by revolut. Check in the T&Cs.
Wolfie
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:32 pm

May i ask how much money did you move from skrill to Revolut ?
uptight
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:51 pm

I did not find any relevant thing that Revolut would not support gambling activity. Because there is no skrill option for me at unibet, i had to deposit by revolut and there is the revolut logo next to the VISA/Mastercard, so gambling is allowed I'm sure.

I deposited only 250€ from my skrill. Then I sent it to unibet, where I raised my balance to 3500€ then I withdrew my entire balance, it arrived back two days ago, spent around 2200€ (I had to deposit to skrill), and revolut locked my account yesterday.
Wolfie
Totally Pro

Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:02 pm

Is revolut asking source of funds for first 250 or for the unibet 3500 ? If for the skrill ones than you should give a screenshot only of your withdrawal from skrill to revolut transaction and no other. If for the unibet ones than you only need to give a screenshot of your withdrawal transaction from unibet, no need for winning bets. They have no right to ask more than this because it would be a breach of privacy. Show no panic to their support ;)
And i suggest not using revolut since they are subject to CRS.
Please keep us updated.
uptight
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:29 pm

They did not select any transaction, they simple ask : "what is your personal source of funds.. salary/loan/pension/investment/dividens/saving/rental income/interitance".
ratioxz
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:06 pm

Month ago I also registered in revolut to try it and made some deposits to BET365,later they locked my account and I was not able to use it and see my current balance.The only way was communicating in chat which took 3 days and they enabled my account again.They wanted to see work payslips,but I said them that I am currently living on my savings and arbing.Also they requested info from BET365 account.They provided with T&C link https://www.revolut.com/terms which only has one phrase ''unlawful gambling activities'' and ''Please note that using a Revolut card only for gambling is strictly prohibited'',I said them that I use legal gambling websites which has licenses,but they say nothing about it.They are scaring me telling that only gambling transactions is strictly prohibited and after answering that I also make other transactions not only for gambling they tell me that other time if systems detects unwanted transactions they will block me out.I have also read many reviews that this business run by russian mafia and it is not safe to hold larger amounts in their wallet as many people complain to get locked and confiscated ammounts of 4 and 5 digits.

Would you mind letting me know what is the general purpose for using Revolut?
Would you be so kind as to provide us with your last 3 payslips and bank statement showing your salary is going to your account? You can send your recent tax statement as a substitute. If you are self employed we need invoices for the last 3 months and bank statement that you receive money for your service. Thank you in advance.

We need to see the following documents as well: accepted deposits from Revolut to BET365, placed withdrawals from BET to Revolut, profile details on BET (name, email address?), and a screenshot from your bET365 account showing all bets and winnings for the period of 2019-01-01.

Please note that using a Revolut card only for gambling is strictly prohibited. Doing so affects our reputation as a brand. If this type of usage occurs again we will have to exercise our rights, as stated in our terms and conditions (https://www.revolut.com/terms) and deactivate your account without further notice. Thank you for your cooperation.

Is betting your only source of income?

Please note that using your Retail Revolut account for Business is strictly prohibited.

OK, for the moment everything checked. Please, remember, using a Revolut card only for gambling is strictly prohibited. If this type of usage occurs again we’ll have to exercise our right as stated within our terms and conditions (https://www.revolut.com/terms) and deactivate your account without further notice. Please confirm that you have read and agreed with that warning note.

I case you do not have any other source of income, your gambling operation will be considered also as for business.

Our approach could change if you provide is with documents confirming, other than gambling source of income.

Using a Revolut card only for gambling is strictly prohibited. Even if with a business account. I am sorry.

Be aware, any transaction against already mentioned merchants will be considered as prohibited activity.
Wolfie
Totally Pro

Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:48 pm

Revolut is one of the best startup companies right now, making banking easier and its not run by russian mafia.
But for us, smart gamblers its not a good option, at least if you do not want to pass half of your day not arbing but talking with their support.
Not to mention that they are subject to CRS.
thorocska
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:58 pm

Wolfie wrote: Revolut is one of the best startup companies right now, making banking easier and its not run by russian mafia.
But for us, smart gamblers its not a good option, at least if you do not want to pass half of your day not arbing but talking with their support.
Not to mention that they are subject to CRS.
Wolfie, what is the best alternative for Revolut? I'm seeking a service that provides me Visa/Mastercard and I could deposit/withraw at gambling sites. Also, I would like to avoid a service that subject to CRS.
Thanks.
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:27 pm

thorocska wrote: Wolfie, what is the best alternative for Revolut? I'm seeking a service that provides me Visa/Mastercard and I could deposit/withraw at gambling sites. Also, I would like to avoid a service that subject to CRS.
Thanks.
Doesn't exist as far as I'm aware.
uptight
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:50 pm

Finally I could spend my money, but the account remains closed. Their last requirent was "tax statement", I did not want to provide it, I told them I want to get my money, then we can forget each other. So revolut is not a good alternative to multi accounters.
kustef
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:28 am

tell them that you win  at bookmaker?
uptight
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:39 am

Of course I told them I'm an arber and gambler. They said : we don't advise to use Revolut for gambling, it's strictly prohibited. (Recently Revolut has stopped working with bet365, at unibet the deposits work only now, withdraw has to be with bank transfer)
kustef wrote: tell them that you win  at bookmaker?
Leszek D
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon May 04, 2020 4:15 pm

Hey. I would like to ask you about your past situation. I have a similar situation and I wonder how to assess the situation.
What happened after you refused to send them a tax statement?
DkStyle
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue May 05, 2020 7:02 pm

Leszek D wrote: Hey. I would like to ask you about your past situation. I have a similar situation and I wonder how to assess the situation.
What happened after you refused to send them a tax statement?
If you refuse, your account will remain locked. Like it would in any other bank. There is strict rules for banks in regards to "know your customer(KYC)", to avoid that people use the bank for money laundering or other illegal things. There is NO way around this at any bank these days. 

Return to “General talk about e-wallets”