RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Revolut source of funds

Exchange ideas and share info about all e-wallets
Leszek D
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Revolut source of funds

Wed May 06, 2020 12:01 pm

If you refuse, your account will remain locked. Like it would in any other bank. There is strict rules for banks in regards to "know your customer(KYC)", to avoid that people use the bank for money laundering or other illegal things. There is NO way around this at any bank these days.
[/quote]

That You for Your help.
I wonder if Revolut in such situations ends its activity by blocking (or closing) the account or maybe it goes further and submits a kind of denunciation to kind of state institutions?
DkStyle
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed May 06, 2020 2:09 pm

Leszek D wrote:
If you refuse, your account will remain locked. Like it would in any other bank. There is strict rules for banks in regards to "know your customer(KYC)", to avoid that people use the bank for money laundering or other illegal things. There is NO way around this at any bank these days.
That You for Your help.
I wonder if Revolut in such situations ends its activity by blocking (or closing) the account or maybe it goes further and submits a kind of denunciation to kind of state institutions?
[/quote]

If they suspect any sort of money laundering or criminal activity from a customer, they do have to report it to authorities. All banks have to do that.
Kosikhzum
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu May 14, 2020 4:56 pm

Since OP mentioned he loads his revolut through Skrill, this isnt possible anymore. Did the same but it wont work since some days, Skrill is blocking the deposit into Revolut.
danylively

Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:42 pm

Is any of you guys know how to deposit and withdraw from Bet365 with many virtual cards? After Revolut blocked me last year I was using iCard but they also stopped supporting the site. HELP!
Wolfie
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:53 pm

All virtual cards of same company have some of their numbers the same. So its very easy for bet365 and skrill to track and ban them all as a series.
My personal advice would be to use only personal contacts which you have access for everything. The times of bulk accs are gone because of locusts action.
GiovanniKos87
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:17 am

danylively wrote: Is any of you guys know how to deposit and withdraw from Bet365 with many virtual cards? After Revolut blocked me last year I was using iCard but they also stopped supporting the site. HELP!
Well mate iCard has introduced a new virtual card for betting on bet365. As far I know is the only bank which allow their users to bet.
ratioxz
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:14 pm

ratioxz wrote: Month ago I also registered in revolut to try it and made some deposits to BET365,later they locked my account and I was not able to use it and see my current balance.The only way was communicating in chat which took 3 days and they enabled my account again.They wanted to see work payslips,but I said them that I am currently living on my savings and arbing.Also they requested info from BET365 account.They provided with T&C link https://www.revolut.com/terms which only has one phrase ''unlawful gambling activities'' and ''Please note that using a Revolut card only for gambling is strictly prohibited'',I said them that I use legal gambling websites which has licenses,but they say nothing about it.They are scaring me telling that only gambling transactions is strictly prohibited and after answering that I also make other transactions not only for gambling they tell me that other time if systems detects unwanted transactions they will block me out.I have also read many reviews that this business run by russian mafia and it is not safe to hold larger amounts in their wallet as many people complain to get locked and confiscated ammounts of 4 and 5 digits.

Would you mind letting me know what is the general purpose for using Revolut?
Would you be so kind as to provide us with your last 3 payslips and bank statement showing your salary is going to your account? You can send your recent tax statement as a substitute. If you are self employed we need invoices for the last 3 months and bank statement that you receive money for your service. Thank you in advance.

We need to see the following documents as well: accepted deposits from Revolut to BET365, placed withdrawals from BET to Revolut, profile details on BET (name, email address?), and a screenshot from your bET365 account showing all bets and winnings for the period of 2019-01-01.

Please note that using a Revolut card only for gambling is strictly prohibited. Doing so affects our reputation as a brand. If this type of usage occurs again we will have to exercise our rights, as stated in our terms and conditions (https://www.revolut.com/terms) and deactivate your account without further notice. Thank you for your cooperation.

Is betting your only source of income?

Please note that using your Retail Revolut account for Business is strictly prohibited.

OK, for the moment everything checked. Please, remember, using a Revolut card only for gambling is strictly prohibited. If this type of usage occurs again we’ll have to exercise our right as stated within our terms and conditions (https://www.revolut.com/terms) and deactivate your account without further notice. Please confirm that you have read and agreed with that warning note.

I case you do not have any other source of income, your gambling operation will be considered also as for business.

Our approach could change if you provide is with documents confirming, other than gambling source of income.

Using a Revolut card only for gambling is strictly prohibited. Even if with a business account. I am sorry.

Be aware, any transaction against already mentioned merchants will be considered as prohibited activity.
Hello anyone has information about revolut and gambling nowadays?Do they became more gambling friendly?Can you fund fund your skrill,neteller or ezopayz account with revolut without issues or withdraw from these ewallets to revolut?I do see in my account security section new option to block gambling related transactions so can it be they started to allowing gambling transactions?

https://pasteboard.co/JKenJCg.jpg
Attachments
revolut gambling.jpeg
bigpupik9
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:20 am

Hello anyone has information about revolut and gambling nowadays?Do they became more gambling friendly?Can you fund fund your skrill,neteller or ezopayz account with revolut without issues or withdraw from these ewallets to revolut?I do see in my account security section new option to block gambling related transactions so can it be they started to allowing gambling transactions?

https://pasteboard.co/JKenJCg.jpg

Nope. Still you have to prove, where did you get money. My account was blocked too. They wanna see tax return and screenshots from bookmakers...

Return to “General talk about e-wallets”