gamebet and MGA problems

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: gamebet and MGA problems  (Read 967 times)
kubasar
Gaining experience

View Profile

kubasar

gamebet and MGA problems
« on: January 17, 2019, 06:16:40 PM »

I have an account opened with gamebet : https://www.gamebet.com/#/   for a few months now and am having problems with them processing my withdrawals. They processed my first withdraw for 30€ in one day, and now I am waiting for a second bigger withdraw since october. They do not answer their emails and live support does nothing. They are licensed by MGA, which should mean they are reliable, but I have submitted a complaint with MGA 3 months ago and they have done nothing about it. I have send them everything they requested, but gamebet is still operational, my account is opened, they are accepting bets but they do not even check the documents I have submitted and they do not process the withdrawal. On top of that, MGA has not answered me in almost 2 months, I just send them emails with no answers. Does anyone have an idea what to do when MGA simply does not answer and the bookmaker does not process a skrill withdrawal ?
arbusers
Administrator
Totally Pro

View Profile WWW

arbusers

Re: gamebet and MGA problems
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2019, 07:47:01 PM »

May I ask how much money is in the 2nd withdrawal?
Thank you.
kubasar
Gaining experience

View Profile

kubasar

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2019, 09:03:54 PM »

The withdraw is for 800€. I have other funds left in the account but did not want to withdraw it all at once not to cause problems
vinciguerra
Becoming a Pro

View Profile

vinciguerra

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2019, 09:10:53 PM »

. On top of that, MGA has not answered me in almost 2 months,

The MGA is an absolute joke unfortunately. It's always the same, if you're lucky they take your details, then you never hear back and they no longer reply to your e-mails.  There are many gambling regulators like that in the world, but the MGA pretends to actually protect players, while they do absolutely nothing for years and years now. It's a complete joke.
barbero
Pro

View Profile

barbero

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2019, 09:23:52 PM »

Yes vinciguerra it's exactly the same all over the world, unfortunately for us. I can confirm that it's the same in Spain.
roku
Gaining experience

View Profile

roku

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2019, 11:38:12 PM »

Doubt that you’ll get anything from those scammers. Year ago they provided fake info to MGA:  https://bookmaker-ratings.ru/review/obzor-bukmekerskoj-kontory-gamebet/#comment-335246
Pages: [1]
Print