RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

gamebet and MGA problems

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
kubasar
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

gamebet and MGA problems

Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:16 pm

I have an account opened with gamebet : https://www.gamebet.com/#/  for a few months now and am having problems with them processing my withdrawals. They processed my first withdraw for 30€ in one day, and now I am waiting for a second bigger withdraw since october. They do not answer their emails and live support does nothing. They are licensed by MGA, which should mean they are reliable, but I have submitted a complaint with MGA 3 months ago and they have done nothing about it. I have send them everything they requested, but gamebet is still operational, my account is opened, they are accepting bets but they do not even check the documents I have submitted and they do not process the withdrawal. On top of that, MGA has not answered me in almost 2 months, I just send them emails with no answers. Does anyone have an idea what to do when MGA simply does not answer and the bookmaker does not process a skrill withdrawal ?
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: gamebet and MGA problems

Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:47 pm

May I ask how much money is in the 2nd withdrawal?
Thank you.
kubasar
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:03 pm

The withdraw is for 800€. I have other funds left in the account but did not want to withdraw it all at once not to cause problems
vinciguerra
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:10 pm

kubasar wrote: . On top of that, MGA has not answered me in almost 2 months,
The MGA is an absolute joke unfortunately. It's always the same, if you're lucky they take your details, then you never hear back and they no longer reply to your e-mails.  There are many gambling regulators like that in the world, but the MGA pretends to actually protect players, while they do absolutely nothing for years and years now. It's a complete joke.
barbero
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:23 pm

Yes vinciguerra it's exactly the same all over the world, unfortunately for us. I can confirm that it's the same in Spain.
roku
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:38 pm

Doubt that you’ll get anything from those scammers. Year ago they provided fake info to MGA:  https://bookmaker-ratings.ru/review/obz ... ent-335246

Return to “Bookies discussion”