BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

WilliamHill (Closing accounts and confiscating money)

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
Bubbles
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: WilliamHill (Closing accounts and confiscating money)

Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:04 pm

vinciguerra wrote:
klopp1 wrote: scaremongering in a futile attempt to protect your favourite bookmaker from other arbers.
william hill and favourite bookmaker in one sentence.  hmm ..
Don't let our big secret slip  ;)
Wolfie
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:11 pm

Bubbles wrote: :o ...I see you can't be deceived.
????????
kl
klopp1

Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:14 am

Wolfie wrote:
????????
good to see you crying with laughter wolfie as normally your posts are not positive and as a new guy I like to ignore negative guys like you
who always pointing out bad stuff.

as for bubbles, you and vinciguerrera pm and ask him what bookmaker he's made most from in arbing career, I know the answer ,vinci from his comment obviously does not.

how do send pm? i cannot find this function, every forum has this but cannot find.
Wolfie
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:51 am

klopp1 wrote:
good to see you crying with laughter wolfie as normally your posts are not positive and as a new guy I like to ignore negative guys like you

as for bubbles, you and vinciguerrera pm and ask him what bookmaker he's made most from in arbing career, I know the answer ,vinci from his comment obviously does not.

how do send pm? i cannot find this function, every forum has this but cannot find.
It was just a funny situation. Bubbles sounded like a Jedi. I see i cant use mind control on you. If my laughter sounds offensive to you i can assure you it was not my intention.
You made a whole conspiracy theory in your mind. Like older users want to keep a secret from you and they make up situations for you to not use willhill.
The speakers said that willhill blocked their account asked for documents and confiscated balance. And you directly accused them.
I can tell you for a fact that willhill acts differently for different countries. They attack the most problematic countries. In some eastern countries they did go so far as to not accept users at all.
So willhill in your country maybe without any problem and i believe you. But this does not mean that some other arber in some other country cant have a different experience.
So keep an open mind and do not go to accusations. We do not want to make this forum subject to personal attacks, like so many other forums.
PM is blocked because people had the tendency not to share with everybody. If you have a question i can help you with, please ask.
I do not usually respond when posts get personal but i was obligated to, since you felt offended. Cheers !
Bubbles
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:28 pm

klopp1 wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
????????
as for bubbles, you and vinciguerrera pm and ask him what bookmaker he's made most from in arbing career, I know the answer
Do you? What gave it away?
kl
klopp1

Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:27 pm

Wolfie wrote:
klopp1 wrote:

PM is blocked because people had the tendency not to share with everybody.
really? wow that's unbelievable, how can I make myself new friends from around world?
kl
klopp1

Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:33 pm

Wolfie wrote:
klopp1 wrote:

You made a whole conspiracy theory in your mind. Like older users want to keep a secret from you and they make up situations for you to not use willhill.
The speakers said that willhill blocked their account asked for documents and confiscated balance. And you directly accused them.

with 60 thousand memebers on here, only 2 agreed with the post so i prefer to go with majority and not the scaremongers

Bubbles, what is your most profitable bookmaker in your career as arber, if not lie answer is william hill for sure

Return to “Bookies discussion”