BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

VPN Bet365

Reliable services and solutions for those who really need it.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

VPN Bet365

Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:05 am

It is a reality that a growing number of players are trying to access bookmakers using a VPN service. Obviously, they have their reasons to do so. I believe this is the wrong thing to do, and I will explain why.

Most of the time, like it or not, bookmakers are 1 step ahead of their clients. Therefore, they are able to blacklist all IPs used from VPN services. You might think that they blacklisted only the mainstream VPN services, those that can be found with a simple internet search, but you are wrong. They have gone too far in blacklisting even smaller and unknown VPN services, even those that find their clients with ‘’word of mouth’’.

But at the same time you might wonder, why am I allowed to access a bookmaker with a VPN already? You have to be sure that they know from the very beginning that you use a VPN service to bypass restrictions. When you request a payout, problems will arise. Yes, they allow you to bet now because you contribute to their liquidity, this is an asset all bookmakers are eagerly looking for. But if you beat them hard and when you are just about to request a withdrawal, then they might start asking all the weird questions you could possibly imagine.

I am not saying this is a tactic that Bet365 is using, all I am saying is that some bookmakers might do it. Most bookmakers are including clauses in their T&Cs that you electronically accept upon registration, forbidding the use of any technique to mask your real IP. Be careful with that.

And by the way. I am noticing there is a big number of questions about VPN services and gambling, so I am adding the following links in regards to this matter:
william-hill-vpn-t3734/
betfair-vpn-t6914/
Last edited by arbusers on Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
EsportsBetter

VPN Bet365

Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:48 pm

Hi, i'm wodnering if it is possible to mask your IP in any way when accessing their website? Also how does shared 4G internet work when shared from my phone to the computer, does it give the same ip everytime or is it possible to use it as an alternative to a VPN?
kefalas68
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

VPN Bet365

Sun Jan 08, 2023 9:12 pm

There is a solution to your problem but it aint a cheap one. Its called Residential IP's. I personally work now with them and have to admit that they are very reliable and stable and can access B365 but then again depends on your needs if you are willing to pay high fees for that service
AlexNotman1
Pro
ProProProPro

VPN Bet365

Sun Jan 08, 2023 10:28 pm

Same question. Anyone with solution how to bet with them? As far as I know most VPN's doesn't work. Tried mine and I'm puzzled. I would understand if I could access website or not. But the thing is I can access 365 using my VPN but after some time (15-20 mins) I get grey website and can't see anything. Weird stuff. It also depends. I can access from time to time, not always.
Wolfie
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

VPN Bet365

Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:28 am

AlexNotman1 wrote: I just found very cheap resolution. All I had to do was order UK sim card and I can bet without any issues now on my mobile.
So you live in UK right ?
Wolfie
Totally Pro

VPN Bet365

Mon Jan 09, 2023 11:12 am

kefalas68 wrote: There is a solution to your problem but it aint a cheap one. Its called Residential IP's. I personally work now with them and have to admit that they are very reliable and stable and can access B365 but then again depends on your needs if you are willing to pay high fees for that service
All residential IPs i have found are pay per gigabyte. Do you know any with flat monthy payment and unlimited data ?
AlexNotman1
Pro
ProProProPro

VPN Bet365

Mon Jan 09, 2023 2:12 pm

I just found very cheap resolution. All I had to do was order UK sim card and I can bet without any issues now on my mobile.
kefalas68
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

VPN Bet365

Mon Jan 09, 2023 4:21 pm

Wolfie wrote:
kefalas68 wrote: There is a solution to your problem but it aint a cheap one. Its called Residential IP's. I personally work now with them and have to admit that they are very reliable and stable and can access B365 but then again depends on your needs if you are willing to pay high fees for that service
All residential IPs i have found are pay per gigabyte. Do you know any with flat monthy payment and unlimited data ?
Unfortunately not. The service I use at the moment is also limited by traffic and not by IP number. It was a good solution for me yet an expensive one as I pay around 700 euro per month for 100 GB traffic. After utilizing some parameters I was able to reduce a lot of traffic so it's a well worth investment at the moment. I guess all depends on your needs
AlexNotman1
Pro
ProProProPro

VPN Bet365

Mon Jan 09, 2023 6:55 pm

Wolfie wrote:
AlexNotman1 wrote: I just found very cheap resolution. All I had to do was order UK sim card and I can bet without any issues now on my mobile.
Nope :) All you can do is buy a package of data, costs 25 pounds as I remember and you can use it within EU without hassle. Enough for betting on mobile I guess. I'm more than happy casue I was sick of messing with VPNs and other stuff.
Last edited by AlexNotman1 on Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfie
Totally Pro

VPN Bet365

Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:32 pm

AlexNotman1 wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
Nope :) All you can do is buy a package of data, costs 25 pounds as I remember and you can use it within EU without hassle. Enough for betting on mobile I guess. I'm more than happy casue I was sick of messing with VPNs and other stuff.
I have tried by card but it does not fulfill my needs due to latency problem. If you are using it outside UK than be careful because it gives you the ip of the country you are currently in.
AlexNotman1
Pro
ProProProPro

VPN Bet365

Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:14 pm

IP of the country Im currently in? Nope. Im from Poland and 365 is banned here so every single time they they detect I'm from polish IP I can't enter. Using UK sim card when you switch on roaming it's gonna be UK IP, I checked that.
petpre
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

VPN Bet365

Tue Jan 10, 2023 10:05 am

25 pounds sounds very good and they offer only UK Sim Cards?
AlexNotman1
Pro
ProProProPro

VPN Bet365

Tue Jan 10, 2023 11:10 pm

Who offers?

Btw. if someone is interested of having access to UK IP which isn't banned by 365 I read dedicated servers (can be bought on Amazon) can be a resolution but I never read what it is and how it works.
Last edited by AlexNotman1 on Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

VPN Bet365

Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:01 am

I suggest you read the forum first before exploring Amazon.
chrisgr1984
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

VPN Bet365

Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:12 pm

Allow me to give an answer aswell ..

Its not just British sim card , generally when you have a sim card from one country and you are in another using roaming, you are using an IP from the country that the sim belongs to. So for example if you have a british sim card and you are in France yes you will have a british ip , same as if you are in UK with your french mobile and you connect on the internet through your french data , you will be using french IP.
So in reality you just need a sim card from a country that betfair is allowed
About speed/latency/lag through roaming , you will have the same as you would have with a local sim simple because when you are using roaming, you connect to the local networks and usually to the network that is stronger at your position(this is not a rule thu cause if you have vodafone XX , usually you will be using the local vodafone)

Return to “VPN - VPS - VPC services ”