Asian bookmakers Associate program

A place to compare agents, services and offers.
saeed-9494
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Asian bookmakers Associate program

Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:54 am

Hey guys.As you maybe know there are people in some countries that still are betting manually.

Let me give you an example in my country;

A user go to an agent of asian bookmaker (like Pinni,Sbo,etc)and pay him 100$,then the agent make an account in the bookie and credit the account the amount{100$} and give it to the user.Then user place bets with the account ,if he wins the agent is responsible to payout his winning and if he lose the money is for the agent,actually the agent act like a personal bookmakers.All monies transfer are in cash no deposit and withdrawal online and not through the bookies.

Asian bookmakers have three levels of agents:

Super Master Agent
    Master Agent
    Agent

I have requested a Super master agent account from an asian bookmaker and the bookie said you have to pay a minimum of 100,000$ to take this account,since I don't have the money I was thinking if I can find a script that release odds like the bookies I can run my program{making my website}.

Do you know any script like this?? :P
thorocska
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Asian bookmakers Associate program

Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:12 am

Check PremiumTrading's (Premium Agent) and other agent's features. They provide you agent account (not super master agent), and you could provide accounts to your clients.
https://www.premiumtradings.com/en/services/

Return to “General talk about betting agents”