Black BetInAsia

Your destination for Asian Betting Brokerage Services.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: Black BetInAsia

Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:27 pm

Send me the account's e-mails via PM both of you and let em ask BIA.
BetInAsia
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:27 pm

Hi @alealeale and @apoel81, we were contacted by the admin about the issue.

This is definitely not our standard, it's a bug on BLACK settlement. We can only ask for your patience as our team is working on resolving the issue as soon as possible. Thank you for reporting it.

Please accept our apologies for the caused inconvenience. Notification will be posted here as well as soon as this has been corrected.
BEST PRICES AND HIGHEST LIMITS - BETINASIA.com - Your destination for ASIAN BROKERAGE and BETTING SERVICES - support@betinasia.com
alealeale
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:28 pm

I've just realized that the detail page is different from the statement so no missing money at all.
If i bet 100 euro @1,50 and I win they charge my account with 50 euro even if on detail page there
are some weird amounts...I can't understand the reason but they are fair. Apologizes for false alarm
but today I was in a hurry and haven't double checked statement.
alealeale
Totally Pro

Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:29 pm

BetInAsia wrote: Hi @alealeale and @apoel81, we were contacted by the admin about the issue.

This is definitely not our standard, it's a bug on BLACK settlement. We can only ask for your patience as our team is working on resolving the issue as soon as possible. Thank you for reporting it.

Please accept our apologies for the caused inconvenience. Notification will be posted here as well as soon as this has been corrected.
Thanks, we wrote message at the same time.
BetInAsia
Has experience

Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:32 pm

No problem at all. Thank you for confirming that the balance is correct, that's the most important fact, but we will work on clearing out this detail.

Thanks and have a nice evening.
BEST PRICES AND HIGHEST LIMITS - BETINASIA.com - Your destination for ASIAN BROKERAGE and BETTING SERVICES - support@betinasia.com
apoel81
Pro
ProProProPro

Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:49 pm

alealeale wrote: I've just realized that the detail page is different from the statement so no missing money at all.
If i bet 100 euro @1,50 and I win they charge my account with 50 euro even if on detail page there
are some weird amounts...I can't understand the reason but they are fair. Apologizes for false alarm
but today I was in a hurry and haven't double checked statement.
Personally didn't have a winner since the problem appeared so no idea, i only had losses  ;D

Thanks for fast response Betinasia, keep up good work
Alfa1234
Totally Pro

Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:36 pm

Any chance of adding E-sports to Mollybet/Black?  It's the only sport not affected by the covid virus right now.
BetInAsia
Has experience

Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:36 am

Thanks for the support @apoel81. Let's hope for a better run in the upcoming period :)

Hi @Alfa1234, we are working on that, but we can't specify how long it will take to be done. We will keep you all posted.

We can suggest checking out the Esports offer by opening a PS3838 account. Orbit exchange also has a solid Esports offer.
Please make your request or get additional details on support@betinasia.com

Thanks. Have a nice day
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:47 am

BIA and Molly are investigating some differences you see.
Mollybet system is based on GBP currency, BIA's main currency is EUR and most of BIA accounts connected to the Molly system are also in EUR. So having GBP between causes these small differences in figures. It's not related with user settings or BIA taking anything off their stake.
kustef
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:42 am

betfair has been removed from black ? i cant see their odds no more
apoel81
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:07 pm

kustef wrote: betfair has been removed from black ? i cant see their odds no more
same here, hope they bring it back soon
lrcoelho
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:46 pm

Hi all,

I have been checking with BIA support and they told me that this is a temporary issue which will be resolved asap and once betfair is available again it will be enabled back again to my black account.

As the volume should have decreased exponencially maybe this absence can be related with api fees to pull and push data?

Take care you all!
Last edited by lrcoelho on Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BetInAsia
Has experience

Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:25 am

Hi everyone. As @lrcoelho wrote, we are currently experiencing some issues with BF, but it will be back as soon as the situation is resolved. Thanks for sharing the info here, and thank you all for your patience.

On a separate note, we can now confirm that ESports will be part of the sports list on BLACK from next week. This is a great improvement for the BLACK platform! We will share more info via our newsletter and here on Monday.

Thanks and have a nice weekend everyone.
Iskar
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:27 pm

Hello, any news when back Betfair?
BetInAsia
Has experience

Fri May 01, 2020 11:22 am

Hi @Iskar, Betfair has been available again on BLACK for little over a week now.

Return to “BetInAsia”