Great odds and matches today on PremiumTradings!

A unique betting brokerage aimed at professional punters.
premiumtradings
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Great odds and matches today on PremiumTradings!

Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:17 pm

Great odds and matches today!​
http://bit.ly/arbusprmts

???????? England FA Cup
8.50 Barnet
1.38 Brentford
4.80 Draw

???????? Spain Primera Liga
2.30 Deportivo Alaves
3.45 Rayo Vallecano
3.25 Draw

???????? Italy Serie A
1.77 Empoli
2.50 Genoa
6.50 Draw

???????? France Ligue 2
3.40 Beziers
2.45 Paris
2.80 Draw

1.90 Clermont Foot
4.30 Le Havre

2.90 Troyes
2.60 Lens
3.05 Draw

... and many more to check here http://bit.ly/arbusprmts !
MalleMax
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Great odds and matches today on PremiumTradings!

Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:07 pm

Empoli - Genua , you are sure?
premiumtradings
To become a Pro

Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:24 pm

Hey MalleMax,

These were the odds our Bet Broker tool was giving at the time of the publishing of this post. I don't know if you're registered with us on PremiumTradings but you can take a look at the current odds the tool is giving for today's matches following the same link: http://bit.ly/arbusprmts
jagas
To become a Pro

Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:04 pm

very funny broker bet, i remembered using it and it was very perfect that declining bets
kustef
To become a Pro

Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:02 pm

This kind of post is really useful.. we are not mug players, everyone from us can check actual odds anytime..
premiumtradings
To become a Pro

Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:51 am

jagas wrote: very funny broker bet, i remembered using it and it was very perfect that declining bets
Hey jagas,

Sorry to hear you've had a bad experience with the Bet Broker tool. It usually doesn't do that. I hope it was resolved properly, and would like you to know that you can always come to Live Chat or drop us a mail at support@premiumtradings.com where we'll do our best to handle any situation you may have!

I do appreciate the comment.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:37 am

What is the advantage and difference between the broker tool and 18bet?  Odds are the same, limits are slightly lower and they don't accept higher bets than 18bet does.  Is there a difference?  I have the feeling the traders are exactly the same and there is no advantage or difference using both.  Can you comment on that please?
premiumtradings
To become a Pro

Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:57 am

Alfa1234 wrote: What is the advantage and difference between the broker tool and 18bet?  Odds are the same, limits are slightly lower and they don't accept higher bets than 18bet does.  Is there a difference?  I have the feeling the traders are exactly the same and there is no advantage or difference using both.  Can you comment on that please?
Hey, Alfa1234! Note that our relation to 18bet is based on a partnership which is solely expressed in having them as one of the good bookmakers' brands we have to offer to our players. We cannot know how exactly and from where bookies get their odds but I can tell you we're on top of the best sources possible to provide you with the highest odds there are on the market. Our traders are PremiumTradings' traders only, and like everything else you referred to, they have nothing to do with any of the bookies we have a partnership with.

In addition, for clarification's sake, I hope you understand the Bet Broker is a brokerage service, similar to Skype betting but an automated one, where you can place bets much higher than the regular limits. Just with a simple order request in the tools itself.

I hope that answers your question.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro

Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:48 pm

premiumtradings wrote:
Alfa1234 wrote: What is the advantage and difference between the broker tool and 18bet?  Odds are the same, limits are slightly lower and they don't accept higher bets than 18bet does.  Is there a difference?  I have the feeling the traders are exactly the same and there is no advantage or difference using both.  Can you comment on that please?
Hey, Alfa1234! Note that our relation to 18bet is based on a partnership which is solely expressed in having them as one of the good bookmakers' brands we have to offer to our players. We cannot know how exactly and from where bookies get their odds but I can tell you we're on top of the best sources possible to provide you with the highest odds there are on the market. Our traders are PremiumTradings' traders only, and like everything else you referred to, they have nothing to do with any of the bookies we have a partnership with.

In addition, for clarification's sake, I hope you understand the Bet Broker is a brokerage service, similar to Skype betting but an automated one, where you can place bets much higher than the regular limits. Just with a simple order request in the tools itself.

I hope that answers your question.
How strange then, that every single game in the broker tool has the exact same odds as 18bet has...even the "message to request a higher limit" is exactly the same.  What is the advantage of the broker tool?  There are no other odds in there from other bookies and I've never been able to request anything that resembles a higher limit.  If the limit in the tool is 125 the 18bet limit is the same and if you're very lucky, you'll be able to get on 150...at least call a cat a cat and don't say it's a different beautifully trimmed cat with golden fur, when it's in fact the same cat.  Not trying to be annoying here, just trying to understand.

https://gyazo.com/4382bd009d9d6346713d8a46940ba601
https://gyazo.com/155283c54eb0fc2a83ca98dba992aa21
thorocska
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:12 pm

Alfa1234
Totally Pro

Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:24 pm

thorocska wrote: Alfa1234, a few years ago PremiumTradings and 18Bet was the same company (owned by Bellona N.V). So no wonder the close relationship.

https://arbusers.com/index.php/topic,1154.msg15628.html#msg15628
https://www.bookmakers.bet/review/18bet/
https://www.bookmakersreview.com/forum/bookmakers/123-18bet-any-info
Yes I realise this, but that still doesn't explain why they insist there is a big difference between the broker tool and 18bet.
premiumtradings
To become a Pro

Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:06 pm

Hey guys,

I think what will make it clearer is that 18bet and PremiumTradings use the same sportsbetting software supplier (Delasport) but it's different business, different companies.

Return to “PremiumTradings”