BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

New arbusers version

A whiteboard for announcements and things you should know.
Shawn2k
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: New arbusers version

Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:46 am

I'm also in for activating PM's again.
arbusers wrote: Is there any calculator that you would like to see?

We are thinking to dedicate a large part of efforts in gambling psychology and smart betting as a whole, something like an introduction for newbies, while more experienced members will identify areas of possible mistakes. Do you have any comment on that?

We understand that some of the services (BetBurger, RebelBetting etc) are not enjoying a single page where one could see all features concentrated. Do you think that would help?

Would you like to see more videos from us?
Also like this part; "We are thinking to dedicate a large part of efforts in gambling psychology and smart betting as a whole, something like an introduction for newbies, while more experienced members will identify areas of possible mistakes."

Would be great.
dejancg
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:41 pm

Also, what's with "Sure Bets" menu item above? Because it's currently broken. Was it supposed to display the same "free" sure bets from BetBurger as one could get as a free user in their application, or was it supposed to offer something more to arbusers as their affiliate site? What are the plans about it with the new arbusers version?
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:04 pm

It is in our to do list to be removed.
Wolfie
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:21 pm

It would be very useful to add tag. For example you write @ and start typing and the forum to make suggestion of users according to your typing. And whenever someone is tagged, receives an email as notification.
Another thing i would like is to get notified via email when a quote from one of my posts is used by somebody else in forum.
Last edited by Wolfie on Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:56 pm

I subscribe. I suggested this feature in previous upgrades.
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro

Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:58 pm

I think a dedicated section to bad bookie practice could be interesting, from outright scams to the major players that limit and bar players from action after just a handful of bets. From here we could maybe identify some of the really bad practices that certain mainstream books employ that we all experience regardless of skill level, and create a groundswell to generate bad publicity,

Although some vert smart people here might not like to share their valuable wisdom for free, we all like to express our disdain at the books that constantly refuse our business, I don't see how a more streamlined approach with this could not be more effective for us collectively. A little bit far fetched and idealistic maybe.
barbero
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Fri May 10, 2019 11:23 am

Hi Arbusers, is PM feature to be expected soon? Thank you
arbusers
Administrator

Fri May 10, 2019 11:56 am

barbero wrote: Hi Arbusers, is PM feature to be expected soon? Thank you
Νο.
nedelja10
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri May 24, 2019 11:39 am

I understand admins take on the PM matter, there is a lot of cons to it. And i am aware its annoying that tons of people are asking for it with you trying to help them in tons of other ways, which is really cool.

But i want to say just this pm would be great for me personaly. I would try to connect with some of the arbers from my country, just to get to talk to them in person and hear their experiances and learn hand on. Biggest pro of that would be talking on native language. The forum is really great, but a lot of times i have no clue what the guys are writing about, especially when it comes to the math and probability.

PM wouldnt mean people wont share. I am a true newbie, but i try to share as much as i learned, especially about bookies and my experiance with them and would continue to do so regardles. As someone above mentioned, PM available or not, people who dont wont to share will not do that in either case.
CharlieSheen99
Pro
ProProProPro

Fri May 24, 2019 2:14 pm

Since there is not PM, honestly, i am not using very much the forum, and it is going down every week....

I think that people don't wanna use it and because of that they don't share nothing and write posts.

If things doesn't change, i think that this forum will die.
arbusers
Administrator

Fri May 24, 2019 5:43 pm

Is there any suggestion of a new feature that you would like to see in the new forum? We are looking for features that would support the community as a whole and not features that would help only some individuals. The forum will become even more newbie friendly as we created a number of calculators and presentations that will make members life easier and will allow for direct and crystal clear comparison between services. We also created a number of videos to support the content.
FYI we are just some days before the new version is released, and we believe you will love it. We spent a lot of time and energy to bring forward quality content that is difficult to find.
The forum is not dying, on the contrary it is expanding rapidly in terms of registrations and content. Google statistics imply the same. The decision to stop PM messaging is proved correct so far, as our statistics and the creation of new content supports it.
We do not force anyone to stay on our forum and members can always leave whenever they feel to.
No hard feelings.
nedelja10
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri May 24, 2019 10:20 pm

Honestly, videos about Betfair would be tremendous. I assume that sort of stuff is what you meant by this videos.
arbusers
Administrator

Sat May 25, 2019 4:23 am

There are many videos about betfair around, so we don’t feel we should focus on that.
campeones
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Tue May 28, 2019 10:06 am

Infographics might help a lot as neopas suggested and visualizing any comparison among the agents.
I m not sure if a newbie friendly forum would help the rest of us as the forum will be flooded with silly questions that have been answered a number of times already. But I do understand that any forum/website is looking for fresh blood to survive.
One thing I would like to see is a BTC section. This could be for gambling or any other money making process via BTC.
Maybe there should be a different section dedicated to bots as it is not clear what these bots are doing and what are the available bots in the market.
balls of steele
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Thu May 30, 2019 2:26 pm

So all this noise was for a new logo?
You are funny arbusers.

Return to “Announcements”