BTC ARB

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
Rafael
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

BTC ARB

Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:38 pm

Hi there
I'm really considering arbing on btc bookies - and i realized that there is no such a service to find arbs on those sites (except one, very poor one (bitedge); if u know another one, please tell me).
1) Do you think it's due to what? The odds are too similar? I'm not sure, since there is a website, bitedge, that sends emails with btc arb opportunities (yes, it's true, just 3 or 4 a week) - and it means that there are some opportunities (they look for them on just a few bookies);
2) is it really different on those kind of bookies, speaking on account limits? i think it is on nitrogen and other anonimous ones, but for the ones that require your ID and stuff?
3) did u tried arbing with btc bookies?

Thanks and sorry for my poor english!
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: BTC ARB

Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:00 pm

You might want to contact BetBurger as they do cover some BTC bookmakers.
1. I have to tell you that 2 years ago it was easy to find 10% arbs on a daily basis, this is reduced to 1-2% now as more people jumped in and BTC bookmakers had to adjust.
2. Every bookmaker is a different story, I would suggest that you start with 3-4 reliable and then expand to others.
3. Yes, a number of people did. Their silence should tell you something.
kustef
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:16 pm

If someone bought 1 BTC for 6k few months ago and started arbing, he probably didnt make any profit because of actual drop of BTC price (3.5k). What happen when BTC will fail and drop to 1.5k ? Or iam wrong? if you trust in BTC it worth  it
Rafael
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:47 pm

Arbusers wrote: You might want to contact BetBurger as they do cover some BTC bookmakers.
1. I have to tell you that 2 years ago it was easy to find 10% arbs on a daily basis, this is reduced to 1-2% now as more people jumped in and BTC bookmakers had to adjust.
2. Every bookmaker is a different story, I would suggest that you start with 3-4 reliable and then expand to others.
3. Yes, a number of people did. Their silence should tell you something.
Thanks a lot for the quick and useful answer!
Rafael
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:07 pm

I checked some of the main btc bookies' terms and conditions - and they say that they will ask you for personal infos (IDs,..), they can limit and close accounts, they check costumers' bets on a daily basis...Basically it looks like it's the same shit as normal bookies.
Do u canferm this? Is it going to be the same as with normal bookies?
If yes, it takes the same amount of time?
Do you know any arb friendly btc bookie?
Thanks again
Bubbles
To become a Pro

Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:11 am

One must believe in unicorns to think any currency will make books to accept smart action against them.
makarid
To become a Pro

Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:19 am

Rafael wrote: I checked some of the main btc bookies' terms and conditions - and they say that they will ask you for personal infos (IDs,..), they can limit and close accounts, they check costumers' bets on a daily basis...Basically it looks like it's the same shit as normal bookies.
Thanks again
Dear Rafael, btc bookies have nothing to do about the btc blockchain
technology. If you deposit btc to a bookie's address, then they are no longer yours. Don't be confused with decentralised gambling applications. These bookies that you are referring to are the same old bookies but now they accept a new form of money,  or better,  a new payment system.
Wolfie
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:14 am

ilovethisforum wrote:
Rafael wrote: I checked some of the main btc bookies' terms and conditions - and they say that they will ask you for personal infos (IDs,..), they can limit and close accounts, they check costumers' bets on a daily basis...Basically it looks like it's the same shit as normal bookies.
Thanks again
Dear Rafael, btc bookies have nothing to do about the btc blockchain
technology. If you deposit btc to a bookie's address, then they are no longer yours. Don't be confused with decentralised gambling applications. These bookies that you are referring to are the same old bookies but now they accept a new form of money,  or better,  a new payment system.
Its not the same thing since most of btc bookies clients are from USA. And knowing Uncle Sam does not allow gambling, they accept anonymous customers with btc.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”