Bet365 locked account

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bet365 locked account  (Read 3606 times)
Srdjan990
Gaining experience

View Profile

Srdjan990

Bet365 locked account
« on: February 04, 2019, 12:25:39 PM »

I want to present my situation here, since there has been a year now, that I am trying to unlock my account,
or at least get my money back.
on 02.02.2018 my account was locked by bet365. I made first contact with the costumer service, and they
told me to send an "alternative ID photos, and a selfie with it", and to wait up to 28 days for a PVC.
I did what they asked for, sent them photos and waited around 30 working days, but no PVC.
Than I contacted them and asked for a new PVC, bcs their answer was that they SENT the PVC on 02.02.2018
So, 12 months has been passed and no PVC EVER came to my adress. I contacted them every month and the answers
were the same .. "wait for 28 working days and it should come!"
I am wondering if anyone else has the same situation here, or if there is another way for me to get my money back.
Thanks in advance.
kapetan1122
Becoming a Pro

View Profile

kapetan1122

Re: Bet365 locked account
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2019, 04:27:00 PM »

Judging from your name you are from one of ex-yugoslavia country and the fact is that they ll not send you any PVC,ask them for another way of acc verificatuion.
Srdjan990
Gaining experience

View Profile

Srdjan990

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2019, 04:58:20 PM »

Yes I'm from Bosnia, the thing is that I've already asked for other ways and apparently there is no other way (says costumer service).
kapetan1122 - Did you had similar situation with them, or experience with "other ways" ?
alealeale
Pro

View Profile

alealeale

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2019, 05:32:06 PM »

It happened the same to me last year, account locked, same extra documents request and big delay on pvc delivery. I called them to ask another pvc, they told me to keep waiting for the first one but I didn't receive. After some chat and calls they finally sent another one and, this time, I got it to my address. Then, money sent back and account closed. You have to keep call them and tell that simply it was lost.
Srdjan990
Gaining experience

View Profile

Srdjan990

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2019, 05:38:30 PM »

alealeale- I did exactly the same as You did. But after a year, still no PVC. Thats the reason I am looking for another way here.
klopp1

Email

klopp1

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2019, 07:22:59 PM »

I want to present my situation here, since there has been a year now, that I am trying to unlock my account,
or at least get my money back.
on 02.02.2018 my account was locked by bet365. I made first contact with the costumer service, and they
told me to send an "alternative ID photos, and a selfie with it", and to wait up to 28 days for a PVC.
I did what they asked for, sent them photos and waited around 30 working days, but no PVC.
Than I contacted them and asked for a new PVC, bcs their answer was that they SENT the PVC on 02.02.2018
So, 12 months has been passed and no PVC EVER came to my adress. I contacted them every month and the answers
were the same .. "wait for 28 working days and it should come!"
I am wondering if anyone else has the same situation here, or if there is another way for me to get my money back.
Thanks in advance.

make claim to ibas, detailing you have done and sent all b365 have asked for and still you don't get money, they can't ignore ibas and ibas will not ignore your claim.

https://www.ibas-uk.com/
Kokos, CFA
Gaining experience

View Profile

Kokos, CFA

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2019, 10:25:16 AM »

Same thing happened to me. It's outrageous that bet365 accepts only it's PVC as proof of address without providing any proof it was actually sent. File complained as outlined above.
KenWilber
Gaining experience

View Profile

KenWilber

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2019, 01:43:36 AM »

I heard this service is good for such sitations:

https://www.resolver.co.uk/

Open an account there and they will communicate wih bet365 and then bet will send you a tracked letter with DHL so it will arrive. I haven't used them, only heard that it works. Yes, they 100% don't send the letter at all and hoping that you will give up and they will keep your money. That's ridicoulous.
kapetan1122
Becoming a Pro

View Profile

kapetan1122

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2019, 01:00:00 PM »

Yes I'm from Bosnia, the thing is that I've already asked for other ways and apparently there is no other way (says costumer service).
kapetan1122 - Did you had similar situation with them, or experience with "other ways" ?

Not personaly but friend of mine had it,you need to go to their chat all the time and even ask for supervisor or somebody in charge,paste them your previous chats and show them that you wait for 1 year or more and treaten them with IBAS,SBR and other type of complaints,make pressure on them.
Srdjan990
Gaining experience

View Profile

Srdjan990

« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2019, 01:30:57 PM »

Thank you, I will try this - Hvala!
Pages: [1]
Print