RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

BonkersBet any good?

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
neopas
Pro
ProProProPro

BonkersBet any good?

Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:41 pm

BonkersBet claims offering personal online gaming so I wonder what do you think about this bookmaker that looks like a win clone.
Any information on them?
TZ
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: BonkersBet any good?

Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:55 pm

They have in rules that can VOID all bets wich you bet on simular lines....so:
-if you bet basketbal on -5,5 at first...this bet is ok
- if you bet then also -6,5 can be void
also -7,5 if the have in offer and you bet,can be void

Same on all other sports,bet always only 1 line from alternativ bet offers
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:08 am

I met one of their managers recently and he was very clear to say that they don't welcome sharp action. However he did not specify the extend of measures against sharp action.
apoel81
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:17 am

Personally paid fine from them, value betting though and not arbitrage.

However, i am aware that they have 2 negative reports in german forum whereas they voided bets when you hit multiple different lines (-0.5, -1, -1.25 etc). That rule didn't exists when i used them about 3 months ago.

wettforum.info/forum/bookie-section/buchmachertests/4834235-bonkersbet/page8

Wouldn't register there now tbh as i find this rule very unfair. If they allow you to bet in only 1 line per game, they simply should have blocked you from betting different lines etc
TZ
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:15 pm

Yes....i  also recive VOID

We are contacting you as we have reviewed your betting activity and noticed multiple breaches against the following rule in our terms and conditions:

“BonkersBet reserves the right to cancel consecutive bets on strongly correlating markets on the same event (e.g. Team A HC+1, Team A HC+0.25 etc.) retrospectively and to confiscate any winnings, if BonkersBet is convinced that these bets have been placed with the aim of circumventing existing stake limits on this event. The bet placed first remains valid.”

Since this email you have not changed your betting patterns, therefore we are now applying the rule to all your bets which violated this rule since our email warning. All consecutive pre-match bets on the same market/event have been voided (the first bet on each selection/event remained valid) and related winnings/losses have been reversed.
neopas
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:54 am

Thank you all guys for the infos.
What if you take only 1 leg of the arb with them without hitting them in various correlating markets? Do you think that would work? I can be happy with account limitation but a payment in the end.

Return to “Bookies discussion”