Re: Pinnacle, Smarkets and 1xbet obtained Italian licenses

Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:03 pm

Thanks so much for your avaiability.
quintilio
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:11 pm

You use Mollybet and for pinnacle you use the quote of pin88 - ps3838 ? That's Right?

do you use alse the other books present?

mbook- Matchbook
isn- BetIsn
ibc- Maxbet/IBCbet
sbo- SBOBET
pin88-  ps3838
sing- Singbet
alealeale
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:32 pm

Using Black platform you will get all those odds (if available).
Mollybet is a different version but it is almost the same thing.
Have a look at my attachment to understand it.
Usually you choose the higher one if there is enough liquidity.
Attachments
Schermata 2019-11-21 alle 15.28.35.png
quintilio
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:58 pm

Grazie mille :)
marco-vb
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:58 pm

Ciao ragazzi, i read in the forum black platform has different maximum from pinnacle. Is it right?
How do you do with pinnacle? I also have an account but I have just a bit fear to use it for problem about tax and everything else you know..
Do you have any news about that? If the problem is paying tax and fees on net worth it's a case, but I read, if you don't want problem (maybe) in future, you should pay tax on rollover (so including all losing bets).

Thanks a lot.
alealeale
Totally Pro

Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:04 pm

marco-vb wrote: Ciao ragazzi, i read in the forum black platform has different maximum from pinnacle. Is it right?
How do you do with pinnacle? I also have an account but I have just a bit fear to use it for problem about tax and everything else you know..
Do you have any news about that? If the problem is paying tax and fees on net worth it's a case, but I read, if you don't want problem (maybe) in future, you should pay tax on rollover (so including all losing bets).

Thanks a lot.
Italian regulation for .com sites is not very clear for private bettors but never heard that someone was asked to pay taxes that way (on every single bet placed). In my opinion it is normal that if at the end of the year you get earnings from foreign business you have to pay taxes, if you lose no.
marco-vb
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:10 pm

Yes sure it must be the right way if someone pay taxes (irpef) on net worth only. I'm the first who will do that if this will exclude me to having any matters.
But reading on the web, no-one says correctly how it works for Italian customers.

https://www.laleggepertutti.it/186607_scommesse-sportive-su-siti-esteri-dove-vengono-tassate

There is a part with says winning+lost bet are considered like amount to be taxed.

"L’Agenzia delle Entrate ha precisato che le vincite realizzate su siti esteri non autorizzati dai Monopoli di Stato sono soggette a tassazione per intero, senza cioè tener conto delle spese sostenute per la loro produzione. Cosa che non avviene sui siti autorizzati da Aams, in cui le tasse vengono versate alla fonte, motivo per cui le vincite non vanno dichiarate."

Another example here under the chapter "esempio pratico":
https://www.tasse-fisco.com/persone-fisiche/giocare-poker-online-dichiarare-vincite-denaro-vinto-come-quando/29641/

Any Italian knows how to behave?
quintilio
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:17 am

Ciao,
I'm one of the "Italians" present here.
About technical law I try to loose the money in the brooker and gain it on betfair exchange.
Like for no AAMS books. Point and Bank.
Benvenuto.
Q.
mayertom
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:35 am

Hi Mauro,
How is it with Betinasia, did you register? I just read your comments here and was going to also suggest Premiumtradings for Pinnacle, just as good in my opinion, at least I'm happy with them. I see better odds actually compared to if I go to Pinnacle site directly, and they also have molly with Pinnacle inside. I don't know how are Pinnacle odds thru other brokers obviously, I've only had PT for now but am happy with them and think they're good. And 1xbet you can't get with any broker because they're soft bookie but honestly said, I see no reason why anyone should get it via broker or not, so not  discussing it at all.
quintilio
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:42 am

Hi Karma,
my strategy is the following.

1) Have access to Pinnacle (via broker, I don't have problem to choose one of another, i would like to use the easiest solution because I don't want to lose time in the assistance chat).
2) 1xbet in order to change Marathonbet that limit me everytime (did you have problem with 1xbet about this point?)

Are you able to add in Betburgher other italian minus bookmaker like Domusbet and Stanleybet?

Thanks so much.

Quintilio.
apoel81
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:43 am

mayertom wrote: Hi Mauro,
How is it with Betinasia, did you register? I just read your comments here and was going to also suggest Premiumtradings for Pinnacle, just as good in my opinion, at least I'm happy with them. I see better odds actually compared to if I go to Pinnacle site directly, and they also have molly with Pinnacle inside. I don't know how are Pinnacle odds thru other brokers obviously, I've only had PT for now but am happy with them and think they're good. And 1xbet you can't get with any broker because they're soft bookie but honestly said, I see no reason why anyone should get it via broker or not, so not  discussing it at all.
''I see better odds actually compared to if I go to Pinnacle site directly''. Can you explain this mate? PT has better pinnacle odds than pinnacle.com?
quintilio
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:58 pm

For me and I think also for the others (for the newers on the broker)
I like to put broker vs soft in other to choose the best odds.

My idea is (Broker (everykind of book inside them)) vs softbook.

What's your idea?

Betinasia o Asianconnect? (i would like to use skrill)

Thanks
Quintilio
Blackoutt777
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:05 am

arbusers wrote: There is information in industry's media that Pinnacle, Smarkets and 1xbet obtained Italian licences. It remains to be seen what odds and services they will provide to the Italian audience. In addition, some of the new licensees might have to provide reliability guaranteed.
I see the thread is a year old, but was this true? I don't see any Pinnacle.it
Blackoutt777
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:36 am

alealeale wrote:
marco-vb wrote: Ciao ragazzi, i read in the forum black platform has different maximum from pinnacle. Is it right?

Thanks a lot.
Italian regulation for .com sites is not very clear for private bettors but never heard that someone was asked to pay taxes that way (on every single bet placed). In my opinion it is normal that if at the end of the year you get earnings from foreign business you have to pay taxes, if you lose no.
Hi Ale,

Could you give us a little more information about this? I mean, not telling us your betting strategy but your way of getting the earning in a proper/legal way in Italy.
I thought of withdrawing profits to my bank account and declare the year income so that I would pay taxes on it (has anyone done this before?).
I am not really sure this would be considered a legal way to act. I have access to Pinnacle only via agents but for example I see that PT website is not accessible anymore.
Last edited by Blackoutt777 on Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
alealeale
Totally Pro

Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:44 am

Every year I deposit much more euros to Pinnacle or to the agents than those that I withdrawal, sometimes
I have to redeposit again and again. I don't earn money using only foreign bookies, I lose money there so
I suppose it's not logical to declare winnings even if you lose.
You could read my point of view in my november post here in this thread, I'm simply repeating those sentences.

Return to “Bookies discussion”