BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

⚽ ODDS4STATS - Long-term profit with Value Betting & FREE tools ????

Is this the new hack of smart gambling?
O4S
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

⚽ ODDS4STATS - Long-term profit with Value Betting & FREE tools ????

Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:56 pm

As you know, Arbusers started a long term research project, AVBI (Arbusers Value Betting Index)  in February 2018. This one year project resulted a very good €13k (€13,164) profit to this day!

After several analyses of this period we fine tuned our ODDS4STATS (aka O4S) value betting strategies and services. Our goal remains to support smart betting and smart gamblers with our unique value betting solutions.

See the results below:

IMPORTANT:
- On the chart above, in tooltips, you see the start and end date of the one year AVBI period (Feb 2018 and Feb 2019)
- The charts show the whole working period of these strategies from Aug 2015 to Feb 2019!
- The information and results below the charts refers also to the period of Aug 2015 - Feb 2019.

All the seven O4S value betting strategy packages are public on odds4stats.com with full details. Check each of them.

Moreover, O4S value betting tools (Value MinerValue Miner+) are FREE!

If you follow us in this topic, we will show you how these value betting strategies work. We will also publish important and useful information about value betting, step by step.

Follow us here or start using O4S value betting strategies on odds4stats.com. We would like you to create better strategies than ours with FREE O4S value betting tools.

Stay tuned.
Attachments
O4S-ValueMiner-2019.png
O4S-Value-Betting-Packages-02-2019.png
O4S-ValueBettingPackage-charts-0218-0219_v2.png
Last edited by O4S on Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Porthugz
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: ⚽ ODDS4STATS - Long-term profit with Value Betting & FREE tools ????

Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:57 pm

Hello,

I have sent you an email but received no response.

I am interested in using your services, however, I would like to know what is the % of your valuebets on sharp books or exchanges? What is your average ROI % on those?

Also,I noticed that amongst your free keys and values, the odds are way outdated and no longer available. Could you shed some light on this point aswell please?

Best regards,

Jonathan
kustef
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:34 pm

Can you explain me what odds you you take to your history ? i watched odds moves off winning odds and some of them are with open prices(those who later droped) and some with closings prices(odds raised till kick off)
O4S
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:06 am

Recently many users have asked us about how O4S calculates value. That's why we wrote a comprehensive post to give you an insight to O4S value creating process. So we can make things clear for you.

The O4S value, ie how O4S calculates the value, consists of the following filtering. Each key factor is an equally important filter!

1. O4S Database

The O4S database is accessible to everyone! (Value Miner, Value Miner +) It contains more than 400,000 events since 2009. From these data, we obtain simple characteristics for a tournament, such as
- in MLS, it is worthwhile to favor domestic teams
- it is not worth putting a high odds on Brazilian Away teams
etc.

Of course, we create characterization to all the leagues, and these are reviewed year by year.

2. Unique mathematical calculation (similar to Elo-rating)

We use a self-developed program for this calculation. We have reformed the Elo-rating method and we have created a database of more than 115,000 events. We analyze championships and cup series also since 2013. We are able to filter in the database in numerous ways (league / cup / home / draw / away / odds range / streak / dropping odds / increase odds, etc.)

3. Pinnacle spread changes / main line changes, and dropping odds

Based on our observations, a dropping odds or a line change that has been caught at the right time is a great help in selecting an event. In fact, in this case, we "read the odds" and we process the responses given by the bookmakers.

Like in the previous point, in this database we store more than 65,000 events for leagues and cups. We analyse the line movements in this data. We also have data about amazing movements (up to 6 line changes).

The above 3 key factors build on each other to create the O4S value. This way the O4S value formula is: O4S Big Data + Elo-rating + Dropping odds = O4S Value.

Some more thoughts for O4S value:

If all this would not be enough, the results obtained in the 3 filtering modes are also compared with each other. Because programs are developed by people, we pay special attention to not giving a chance to confirmation bias mistakes. Therefore, we try to objectively evaluate each theory from the opposite side as well.

After setting up theories and hypotheses, the creation of the strategy comes, which is always followed by a back test. The back test takes place back to 1-3-5 years in time. If the back test is successful, we validate the results. After that, there is a long-lasting live test that we validate again and again. On the basis of these considerations, the O4S value is generated.

The 3 databases indicated above, ie championships / cups, are continuously analyzed in both, periodic (monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, seasonal) and batch numbers (eg 25, 50, 100, 250, 500, 1000) aspect to get the most accurate picture about the expected probabilities.

Summary: As you can read, we do not use the traditional (sharp vs. soft bookies) value definition at O4S. If we would do, we would never be able to make bets at Pinnacle or Betfair. With this method, we have earned more than 3.5% with our bets at sharps (so, not just at Pinnacle, and often even higher odds)! Obviously, the yield is higher at the soft bookies.

We will publish more about the 3 type of O4S databases indicated above in the near future.
O4S
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:07 am

Since the release of the ODDS4STATS value packages on January 24, our packages have produced a weaker period. We consider it important to report weaker periods as well, because our goal is not to scam or to communicate only positive values and results.

Based on our experience so far, and thanks to our long-term strategies, such periods are not surprising. That is why we know that the next rise is coming soon. Our subscribers are satisfied with our performance and results. Thank you!

Let's look at the numbers:

1.) Out of the 7 O4S value packages, Tips Lips gave the best results in the period of 24/01/2019-28/02/2019. The Tips Lips package has earned 1017 unit profit at 49 events with 100 unit stakes.

2.) The weakest performance has been made by the Bang Roll value package. The Bang Roll package has earned -1094 unit profit at 63 events with 100 unit stakes. 

Certainly this amount of data is not representative, this way we did not made a deep analysis.

Anyway, we know that the "wave is always straightening". Examining both extreme cases, we can say that these are extremely good or, on the contrary, extremely wrong periods.

In the next few days, we will report about the results of these packages for the previous month, comparing to the O4S-Arbusers project.
CharlieSheen99
Pro
ProProProPro

Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:36 pm

How much money did you bet to earn 13k?
mei_ro

Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:46 pm

ODDS4STATS wrote: As you know, Arbusers started a long term research project, AVBI (Arbusers Value Betting Index)  in February 2018. This one year project resulted a very good €13k (€13,164) profit to this day!
Dear O4S-team
I really appreciate your work and subscribed to this project. I would even be interested in buying all your picks. But maybe there should be a more reasonable price for this? If we take the AVBI example, the calculatation looks like this:
It would have costed 653 € per month to buy your picks for all KEYS & VALUES PACKAGES ....12 *  653 € = 7,836 €, so the cost would have been 60% of the total win (13,164 €).

So I think the approach is really good. It would be good to be able to buy all your picks for one price.
O4S
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:56 am

mei_ro wrote:
ODDS4STATS wrote: As you know, Arbusers started a long term research project, AVBI (Arbusers Value Betting Index)  in February 2018. This one year project resulted a very good €13k (€13,164) profit to this day!
Dear O4S-team
I really appreciate your work and subscribed to this project. I would even be interested in buying all your picks. But maybe there should be a more reasonable price for this? If we take the AVBI example, the calculatation looks like this:
It would have costed 653 € per month to buy your picks for all KEYS & VALUES PACKAGES ....12 *  653 € = 7,836 €, so the cost would have been 60% of the total win (13,164 €).

So I think the approach is really good. It would be good to be able to buy all your picks for one price.
Great comment, thank you!

After publishing the new O4S value packages, we are trying to assess market needs in the first 3 months. There is only a monthly subscription option at odds4stats.com at the moment. In the near future, we will develop other constructions according to your needs.

But to give a tangible opportunity, we can say that since other users have already subscribed for bundled packages, please contact us privately for discounts: support@odds4stats.com
O4S
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:58 am

CharlieSheen99 wrote: How much money did you bet to earn 13k?

We placed bets on about 4500 events in 1 year, and app. 300K €-s total amounts. It is important to note that we are able to raise our bets, because the limits allow this.
CharlieSheen99
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:23 pm

So, you have 4,33% of profit aproximatly.

What i don't understand is why you offer in your website 7 strategies, and all of them between 7% to 13%.

In my opinion, with all your stats, you take some matches with high profits, and that have something in common, like the same league, and put in the same package.

I can imagine, that if you put another package with the rest of the matches that you discarded already, this package has a negative income.
O4S
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:44 am

Your logical reasoning is good, but the situation is more complicated, because we use a more conservative strategy with Arbusers, ie the events are not exactly the same, only partially identical.

Another important factor is that we play about 50% more events in the Arbusers project, because we are trying to get the most out of new and regular strategies with varying success.

Let's look at February in the language of numbers:

1. Cummulative result of all the seven O4S packages: 268 Events 40.30% Hit rate, -1571 € Profit, and -5.86% Yield

2. O4S-Arbusers project: 230 Events 45.22% Hit rate, 1348 € Profit, 5.68% Yield

Interestingly, there was less event in the last project.

Thanks
Braca93
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:31 am

Is there something wrong with your website? Can't register, not receiving activation e-mail.
O4S
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:58 am

Braca93 wrote: Is there something wrong with your website? Can't register, not receiving activation e-mail.
This may be a unique problem, because lots of registrations are received every day and we have not received such a report yet. Please check your spam folder to see if the activation email was there. If the problem still not solved, please, send us an email to support@odds4stats.com and we will activate your registration. Thank you!

Sorry for the late reply.
O4S
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:00 am

We have two comparative data for March:

1. Result of O4S packages: The 7 packages together closed with -0.39% yield on 334 events. As you may know and we also do that we are capable of doing lot more.

2. Arbusers-O4S project: We had a 12.21% yield at 257 events. This was more than € 3,000 profit in March. This is a nice result.

At the same time, it has also been seen in the past 2 months that the O4S-Arbusers project has performed much better than the overall result of the 7 packages. We think, that small fixes can improve the effectiveness of O4S value events. In the future, the goal is to improve quality.
dragspyr59
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:45 am

I have an active subcription with you....i pay for two of your packages and i believe in your project.
But i think i am missing something....
Arbusers-O4S project is a private one right?

Why do you advertise here that project since its a private one and not a public one?
I understand that its a good result for you and i wish for you good profits but for us  its pointless since its a private one

Return to “Value betting talk”