ValueBetting user results

Is this the new hack of smart gambling?
RebelBetting
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:08 pm

So what kind of results can you expect? It depends on many parameters of course, but here are some real-life results from our users.
If you place 30 bets per day (which is our community average), it will on average take you 3 months to double your bankroll.

On average, our users triple their bankroll after 6000 placed value bets.

Here is a merged chart (unique bets only) from 15 ValueBetting customers for 35 days. Around 6000 bets to reach 200% ROI (triple the bankroll).

More results are to be posted, so stay tuned. Feel free contribute and post your own value betting results here. Use this space to give feedback and share ideas and thoughts with fellow value bettors, but note that this is not our main support channel. If you have urgent support enquiries email support@rebelbetting.com.
RebelBetting
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: ValueBetting user results

Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:49 am

Here are some thoughts, insight and running result from one of our ValueBetting customers - Ioannis, from Greece.

"I wanted to test ValueBetting for a month so I started only with 200 euro. After almost one month my profit is almost 450 euros."

Read the full interview with Ioannis
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: ValueBetting user results

Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:39 am

Tell Ioannis that here at Arbusers forum we love graphs and stats. Simple statements do not work here.

Return to “Value betting talk”