BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Limited in many books

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
abaco121

Limited in many books

Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:02 pm

Hi, I have been limited in many books and I have only a few available. At your opinion What is the next step? Use betbroker? What do arbers do in these cases? thank you so much
Last edited by abaco121 on Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kefalas68
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Limited in many books

Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:59 pm

move on to value betting i guess. At least that is what i did and never looked back. Been arbing for last 5 years had switched to value betting for one year now this is the best advice i could give you.
AlexNotman1
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:07 pm

Find a proper job  :P
karaya
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:25 am

kefalas68 wrote: move on to value betting i guess. At least that is what i did and never looked back. Been arbing for last 5 years had switched to value betting for one year now this is the best advice i could give you.
what service do you use to do value betting?
kefalas68
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:24 pm

karaya wrote:
kefalas68 wrote: move on to value betting i guess. At least that is what i did and never looked back. Been arbing for last 5 years had switched to value betting for one year now this is the best advice i could give you.
what service do you use to do value betting?
Well i cannot advertise in the forum but none of the ones advertised here. Been using BB for some time but moved on to another service. BB is decent though for valuebetting.
Yngwie
Pro
ProProProPro

Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:46 pm

abaco121 wrote: Hi, I have been limited in many books and I have only a few available. At your opinion What is the next step? Use betbroker? What do arbers do in these cases? thank you so much
When you're limited in ''many'' books, move to others. There's more then 1000 bookmakers in the world.
Even if you're making value betting, still you're prone to limitation. Sure, you will live longer but after some point you will experience limitation.

There's no magic trick here. You have to find new books..or new friends  :D
Good luck!

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”