Sportmarket - Introduction and General Discussion

One of the biggest and most reliable Sports betting brokerages.
Sportmarket
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sportmarket - Introduction and General Discussion

Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:17 am

Introduction

Hello Arbusers community! We are very glad to be a part of this fantastic community and to be able to communicate easily with everyone here. Rest assured that we will be around to answer all queries and questions and that we will share all new information with you here.

Who we are

We are Sportmarket Limited, a public company at Malta and we have been offering Bet-Broker Intermediary services for more than 10 years now. Our goal is to provide a seamless betting experience to all our customers and to allow punters to find the best prices and very high limits within out Sportmarket Pro (Mollybet) betting platform in order to maximize their profits.

What we do

We provide access to our Sportmarket Pro tool and private bookie accounts, if the Sportmarket Pro tool doesn’t suit all of your betting routines.

Sportmarket Pro

Sportmarket Pro tool, enables you to place bets and combine limits with 12 different bookmakers:

Exchanges
  • **Betfair (2.3% commission on all winning bets)
  • BetDAQ (1.2% commission on all winning bets)
  • Matchbook (1.8% commission on all winning bets)
  • **Smarkets (2.5% commission on all winning bets)
Bookmakers
  • Pinnacle
  • IBC (Maxbet)
  • ISN
  • SBOBET
  • GA288 (0.5% commission on all winning bets)
  • 18Bet (1% commission on all winning bets)
  • **JAbet (0.5% commission on the turnover)
  • *Singbet
  • ***Brokerage service

* - Singbet is an optional bookmaker and is never activated by default. If you are interested in adding Singbet to your betting portfolio, please get in touch with us.

** - We are not in position to offer select bookmakers to customers coming from countries that have been restricted by our partners.

*** - Brokerage service is available on our Sportmarket Pro tool. It is very similar to classic “Skype betting”. No-voids guarantee (unless there is a proper reason for the bet to be voided); be noted that the minimum bet is €1,000 through this service and stakes below that (lower stakes) will not be taken into consideration.

Private Bookmaker Accounts

We also offer Private Bookmaker accounts with the following bookmakers:
  • Pinnacle
  • IBC (Maxbet)
  • ISN
  • SBOBET
  • Matchbook
  • OrbitX (3% commission on all winning bets)
Payment Methods

Sportmarket accounts can be funded by use of the following methods: Transaction fees for all payment methods, apart from the SEPA and MuchBetter transfers which are completely free of charge, are 1%. Be noted that we hold Merchant accounts with all our partners and customers’ funds are protected by our partners.

KYC policy

Our KYC policy is in-line with industry standard and we require that all our customers are verified in order to be able to use all of our services without any problems. If you want to make a deposit via Bank or BTC, you will have to verify your account before we can provide you with the deposit details. If you opt to use eWallets (MuchBetter, Skrill, Neteller or ecoPayz), you will be able to make a direct deposit via our website, and you will be required to provide KYC documentation afterwards.

Still, it is our strong recommendation that you provide up-to-date, necessary KYC documentation as soon as possible.

The documentation required is:
  • Government issued ID (both front and back side);
  • Recent utility bill (be noted that mobile phone bills are not accepted as utility bill).
Benefits
  • Great Customer Support
  • All betting accounts connected to one main account (easy flow of money)
  • Competitive bookie commission
  • Wide selection of bookmakers, sports and markets
  • Very fast and reliable betting platform suitable for Pro players
  • Always get the best bid (one account, all bookmakers)
  • Winners are welcome and will never get limited
  • Honest and trustworthy business
If you happen to have any questions or queries regarding our service, do let us know - we will try to give answer all questions possible.
Last edited by Sportmarket on Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
apoel81
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: Sportmarket - Introduction and General Discussion

Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:00 pm

Very honest and trustworthy agent, can only report positive things about them.

Why are they honest and trustworthy? I will share my experience with them:

About a year ago i had my email account hacked. Hacker used password recovery option and gained access to almost all my bookie accounts.

Hacker tried to withdraw whole balance from my SM account via bitcoin. Hopefully SM rejected transaction and asked for withdrawal via the ewallets i was using for many years.

Luckily i was online when hacker asked for a withdrawal. Hopefully SM has live chat and i was able to inform them almost instantly that my account was hacked. They instantly locked my account and after extensive KYC procedure that lasted whole night, they reopened my account. They were/are also very strict with any new withdrawal requests from my account etc.

PremiumTradings acted fast and secure as well. However, almost my whole bankroll was in Sportmarket so i would like to thank them one more time.

P.S Make sure you secure everythin with 2step authentication. Your email accounts, your ewallets, your SM account etc. Luckily i haven't lost money from all this but i was close enough to have whole bankroll gone in a matter of minutes.
TheJog87
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:02 pm

Good, I'm very happy to see you here. I'm a great defender of Sportmarket

and their business. Which is ethical and clear, without hidden charges or

readjusted conditions to the circumstances..., not like other leeches. Of

course, everyone has their interests and may disagree, but I totally

recommend it. And finally it also gives the forum more credibility, trust,

professionalism and honesty among other things. In the good sense of the

word, I don't mean that they didn't have it before
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:49 pm

We are conducting our due diligence before promoting an agent and we calculate all risks involved. In Sportmarket's case this took more than a year for some reasons and we are in position to give a green light here.
Notice that a big number of agents asked to be promoted in the forum but we rejected many of them. In addition we pride our forum for saving members' funds and business by alerting them before an agent went under.
kapetan1122
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:05 pm

Do you guys take some fee on BTC deposits or withdrawals?
Sportmarket
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:53 pm

Thank you Jog and thank you apoel, your praise means a lot!

As Admin said, we have been discussing the partnership for quite some time now and we are more than happy to be part of the Arbusers community now.

@kapetan, we usually charge 1% in and out, given that is VERY hard to get FIAT from BTC as a company (Banks hate BTC funds), so we had to implement that 1% fee to cover some of the expenses we have when converting funds.

Now, when we think of it - we can forfeit fees as a part of the promotion as well, let us update the other post.
(3x deposit and 3x withdrawals even via BTC will be free of charge for Arbusers referred customers)
Sportmarket
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:11 am

Small update, Jabet commission has been lowered to 0.5% - main post has been updated to reflect this change.
vevete
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:36 pm

I am happy with your PRO service except one major thing, why your Pinnacle limits are half lower than the real Pinnacle betting site? It's really disappointing because of that, odds are moving quicker! Other brokers like Asianodds, for example, offer better limits, the same as the Pinnacle site. So why that?
Sportmarket
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:52 pm

The limits you see with us are default, unaltered, ones, we will not comment on other agents and/or how they conduct their business.
vevete
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:50 pm

I was waiting for more professionnal explanation from your part. I guess limits are imposed by Pinnacle itself?

I find another big issue with your pro software : the Moneyline on Basketball, where are they? I fill the Moneyline Basketball box on the settings but still nothing, just spreads are available. This point is really important, you really have to work on it to offer Moneyline quickly, it's the biggest market on Basketball! Just for information, Asianodds offer Moneyline too  ;)
Sportmarket
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:28 am

We can explain into detail, but that would not be professional from our end. We can confirm that the limits you see with us are the ones that Pinnacle is offering as default to all their partners.

You can take what we said before, and take your own deductions from there; why is someone offering higher limits and what can happen as a consequence to that etc etc. Publicly speaking about those things (against another agent) is not OK.

As for the ML, we have just checked, most of the today's matches have the ML offered. Can you please clarify what event you have in mind so we can check?
(be noted that there is 2 ML check-boxes, the first one on the top is the one that shows ML odds)
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Last edited by Sportmarket on Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sportmarket
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:53 pm

Small update, as there is a lot of people reading this wonderful forum.

In the recent weeks, we have been witness to a several funds passing incidents via our platform. That kind of behaviour is not permitted and all the funds associated will be swiftly confiscated and account access restricted until the investigation is over. We will never jeopardize our fantastic relationship with Betfair, Matchbook and BetDAQ and if anyone plans to do something like that via us - please save your time and avoid us :)

Thanks!
Last edited by Sportmarket on Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chipmunk
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:29 pm

vevete wrote: I was waiting for more professionnal explanation from your part. I guess limits are imposed by Pinnacle itself?
Sportmarket probably aren't able to comment on their deals with books, but it's no great secret: Pinnacle offer agent accounts 50% limits.

Anything more than that and it's the agent that's talking on the risk. Beat them consistently and you'll probably be back on 50% soon enough.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:35 pm

Sportmarket wrote: In the recent weeks, we have been witness to a several funds passing incidents via our platform. That kind of behaviour is not permitted and all the funds associated will be swiftly confiscated and account access restricted until the investigation is over. We will never jeopardize our fantastic relationship with Betfair, Matchbook and BetDAQ and if anyone plans to do something like that via us - please save your time and avoid us :)
This is our position on fund passing situations.
Last edited by arbusers on Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jo
jonibiza19

Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:28 am

Funds passing have always been common among exchanges and agents.
Agents should look into this as an opportunity because more players are doing this to avoid the outrageous fees from paysafe and also bitcoin exchanges

Return to “Sportmarket”