Did you manage to try our Brokerage Service and Bet Broker?

A unique betting brokerage aimed at professional punters.
premiumtradings
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Did you manage to try our Brokerage Service and Bet Broker?

Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:43 pm

Hey guys,

Just wanted to remind you that if you still haven't tried our brokerage service, you can do that anytime — just reach our operators on Live Chat and they will help you with it.

1. All you need to have is a Skype account. Then we provide you with the dedicated brokerage Skype where our Trading Team will take care of your bet requests.

2. You need to give the name of the game, desired odds and stake.

3. Once the request is accepted by the team they will give you the availability and your bet will be placed upon your confirmation

And also, take a look at our Bet Broker: https://bit.ly/2TXDxID  — an automated betting brokerage with a bet-by-request option. With Bet Broker you can log in your account and make your desired selection of bet. Once you enter a desired higher stake in the field, a new window will appear where you can write the minimum odds you are willing to accept for this stake and talk live with out Trading Team.

Best,
PremiumTradings Team
Last edited by premiumtradings on Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mayertom
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Did you manage to try our Brokerage Service and Bet Broker?

Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:05 am

Last time i checked i can bet same with AC and bet much lower amounts than the minimum of 4K you guys wanted, so why choosing you? I mean you have pretty good molly and some other cool features, but skype betting is not one of them...
premiumtradings
To become a Pro

Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:20 am

Hi mayertom,

Thank you for your comment. Note that our previous minimum deposit for Skype betting was not 4K€ but 3K€ as this is a service specially designed for professional punters who are high rollers. At the same time we offer many other services and tools, as you have mentioned, aimed again at professional punters but with a significantly smaller entry amount.

Nevertheless, since some time now we have reduced the minimum deposit amount for Skype betting too, and it is now only 1000€ which is a big change and allows more and more punters to take advantage of it. Feel free to come to Live Chat if you have any queries about it and we can tell you more about this service in case you're interested. We'll be happy to assist you opening your Skype account with us in case you already have a PremiumTradings profile.

Best,
The PremiumTradings team
apoel81
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:43 pm

Personally used 18bet/babibet/1bet/orbit and broker bet tool with positive experience. Withdrawals were always smooth and fast.

However, i closed my 18bet/babibet and 1bet account as my max bet was cut to minimal stakes. My question is: If i request new accounts for 18bet/babibet and 1bet, i will be given new accounts or you will reopen my old limited accounts?
premiumtradings
To become a Pro

Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:11 am

Hi apoel81,

Because this is a query concerning a personal account what I can advise is that you contact our Support Team on Live Chat or via mail at: support@premiumtradings.com where they will be expecting you so that they can help you out with the matter.

Best,
PremiumTradings Team

Return to “PremiumTradings”