BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Serious technical issues with Neteller

Neteller: Verification within 1 day | Fastest way to Gold VIP | Higest limits to NET+Mastercard
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro

Serious technical issues with Neteller

Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:06 pm

Hi guys, over the last few days I have had serious technical issues with NT. This is beyond the usual crap with Google Chrome.

Whenever I log in now, sometimes I get to the dashboard and sometimes I don't. I always get an error message. When I do get to dashboard and click different tabs I get and error message in those tabs.

The message is a simple:

An unknown error has occurred
Mon Mar 25 16:02:23 GMT 2019

Please contact support@neteller.com if you continue to receive this error.

It's constant. I sent money about two hours ago, and although the money is declared sent and "accepted" at Neteller, it has not arrived at its destination. I've contacted Neteller but received no reply. I've contacted the party involved with the transaction and they have said its on Netellers side (they might be fobbing me off).

Not sure what to do here, I'm quite concerned.
alealeale
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: Serious technical issues with Neteller

Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:43 pm

I've been encountering several login problems for days on Skrill, even deleting cookies and cache and changing support and cellular so it must be by their side. Trying and retrying I was able to see my transaction and no problem sending money to bookies. I don't know about person to person but
not normal days for their site.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:12 pm

I brought these incidents to their attention and they simply require more time until they fix it.
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:19 pm

tbh, im relieved others are experiencing this.

This comes down to bad Paysafe web infrastructure, bad coding, whatever. The signs have been there on Chrome for over a year now. Maybe they'll have a massive overhaul and charge us a new "transaction/web development" tax to help soften their blow  ;D

Return to “Neteller ”