BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Ecopayz close my account and retain my funds (2.5k)

Exchange ideas and share info about all e-wallets
Manos35
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Ecopayz close my account and retain my funds (2.5k)

Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:35 pm

Hi to all.
Just i want to inform everyone for Ecopayz
Last 2 weeks i began to use ecopayz .I open and verifie my account us per rules.
A friend send me 3.5k on my eco account. My first transaction on ecowallet is 1.5k  and after that my account goes under review for 4 days.I send email and ask whats the problem without any answer.After 4 days i receive  the below answer...
..  http://prntscr.com/n3v7ev
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: Ecopayz close my account and retain my funds (2.5k)

Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:37 pm

What is going on with Ewallets, they have no right to steal peoples funds.  If they suspect fraud they should notify the relevant body and freeze the account, but until fraud is proven in a court of law no money should be stolen!!!
Never trust a goose!!!
Manos35
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:02 pm

Thank you Dealer

What can we do in that case ? Did you have any solution? I m try to found someone who knows something for that! Last month also i had problem with Neteller,They ask for me screenshots with skype conversasions!!Yes excactly ..Please provide us screenshot with Skype conversations!! Can we organize a group  in order to found our right??
apoel81
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:50 am

Manos35 wrote: Thank you Dealer

What can we do in that case ? Did you have any solution? I m try to found someone who knows something for that! Last month also i had problem with Neteller,They ask for me screenshots with skype conversasions!!Yes excactly ..Please provide us screenshot with Skype conversations!! Can we organize a group  in order to found our right??
Why they wanted screenshots of skype conversations mate? Converssations with who? How this story ended?
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:57 am

If this account is referred by arbusers, we are willing to ask ecoPayz for further info, if we have Manos35' permission.

Return to “General talk about e-wallets”